Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I'm looking for a tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels...like the 48cm Cervelo tri bikes...or the 48cm Felt tri bikes. Let me know if anyone has one of these! :)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [celerystalksme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 55 Litespeed Blade from 2001 that I want to sell. Looking to get $900 for the frame. Can send pics if you like. R.J.

R.J.
Some people tune their car, I prefer to tune my bike.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [RJK8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a 55 Litespeed Blade from 2001 that I want to sell. Looking to get $900 for the frame. Can send pics if you like. R.J.
Looking for a bike a bit smaller. Thanks though! :)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [celerystalksme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 2 Red 51cm Javelin Varese frames that take 650c wheels. I don't think I have a fork for them and the bottom bracket will take some work to remove it. They have 0 miles on them. I'll take $50 each pluss actual shipping which should be about $20.

Jason

Jason
"Life moves pretty fast and I've been stuck drafting for most of it."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 50cm Felt B2 with a small ding on the toptube. Other than that perfect condition. Takes 650 wheelset. $300 plus shipping. Let me know via PM.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [jrlovan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have 2 Red 51cm Javelin Varese frames that take 650c wheels. I don't think I have a fork for them and the bottom bracket will take some work to remove it. They have 0 miles on them. I'll take $50 each pluss actual shipping which should be about $20.

Jason
you have a PM! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM the member Davelamite

he has a trek hilo he will want to get rid of. great bike and takes 650's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2004 (the orange flame paint scheme) QR caliente in a size 49, it uses 650 wheels. PM me if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by KEAU [ In reply to ]
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [KEAU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
kuota k-factor
are you selling? do you have a XS k-factor? thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [trigreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a 50cm Felt B2 with a small ding on the toptube. Other than that perfect condition. Takes 650 wheelset. $300 plus shipping. Let me know via PM.
you have a PM!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would consider selling my 2006 (barely used) Lucero QR frame size XS
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - tri bike frame that takes 650c wheels [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Would consider selling my 2006 (barely used) Lucero QR frame size XS
you have a PM! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know of a 52cm 640c kestrel ultegra for $575. Also Jrlovan do you still have those Javelins? I have pm'ed a few times but our communication always drops right when we are about to close a deal. If you still have a few small frames PM me please - of course celerystalksme gets dibs since this is their thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an 08 Cervelo P2SL that I am looking to part with. 48 cm.
Quote Reply