Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE DROP FS: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303
Quote | Reply
This wheelset has been used once in a sprint triathlon bike leg. Less than twenty total miles.
Condition is just about perfect.
Rims are Zipp 303 Tubular, non dimpled. Hubs are neuvation. Total weight is 1190 grams for the set.
Rear is Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10.
Tires are Tufo Hi Comp Carbon, 22mm professionally installed, same amount of use as the wheels, one race.
Bladed spokes, one removable neuvation sticker on each rim.
Comes with the pictured wheel bags.

This is a super light and fast wheelset, unfortunately times have changed and i cant justify keeping this great wheelset.
They are perfect if you are looking for a superlight and aero wheelset for a bargain price!

First $750 Shipped takes them.

http://tinypic.com/r/e8agap/4

Last edited by: grayskinner: Oct 2, 09 6:20
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303 rims [grayskinner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
700c, includes skewers, Will take 775 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303 rims [grayskinner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP FS: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303 [grayskinner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with the neuvation stickers on the rims, I am inclined to believe that nothing about the wheel Zipp.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP FS: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303 [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the claim may be that the rims were made out of 5-6 year out of date Zipp rims. Still pretty shaky IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP FS: Like New Carbon Tubular Wheelset Zipp 303 [elf6c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The rims are non dimpled Zipp 303 full carbon tubular, an older model of Zipp rims.
Wheels are extremely fast an true. The sticker can easily be removed.
Quote Reply