Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Calfee Dragonfly Pro (54cm), Dura Ace, FSA
Quote | Reply
This is a road bike with Dura Ace derailleurs & shifters, FSA Carbon Pro crank (53-39, 172.5) and a Chris King headset. Brand new frame retails for $3800.

This frame is absolutely spotless -- perfect condition. It's been sitting in my garage since I bought it 1.5 years ago. The original owner had it about a year and is known for cleaning his bikes on a daily basis (not kidding).

I'm selling it because I just don't like road bikes so I have never ridden it.

$2000 obo + shipping/insurance

PM me if interested.

Here are some quick pics. I can provide more if needed:

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Dragonfly Pro (54cm), Dura Ace, FSA [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assming the DA shifters are like-new condition, 7800, and double/10spd compatible, would you be willing to sell them separately? and if so what price?

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Dragonfly Pro (54cm), Dura Ace, FSA [KW8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Assming the DA shifters are like-new condition, 7800, and double/10spd compatible, would you be willing to sell them separately? and if so what price?

Thank you.

Sorry, bad omission on my part. It's actually a 9-speed. I assume you're only interested in the components then?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Dragonfly Pro (54cm), Dura Ace, FSA [lakerfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking for DA7800 or Ultegra SL 10 spd/double shifters and Ultegra SL brakes. So unfortunately 9 spd shifters won't work.

Thank you though and good luck on the sale!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Dragonfly Pro (54cm), Dura Ace, FSA [KW8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am looking for DA7800 or Ultegra SL 10 spd/double shifters and Ultegra SL brakes. So unfortunately 9 spd shifters won't work.

Thank you though and good luck on the sale!

Well, keep me in mind because I might have those exact Ultegra SL components available soon.

Thanks, Chris
Quote Reply