Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: carbon bars, sidi, nike, diadora shoes
Quote | Reply
ok, so i'm cleaning the garage and finding more stuff i don't need that i have to sell so i can buy other things i don't need :)
paypal only please: tribato@hotmail.com
i've been on ebay since '99 with 100% positive feedback plus dan/monty know where i live so buy with confidence! prices include shipping in CONUS only.

used, sidi genius 5 road shoes w/millenium sole, size 42, excellent condition. msrp is $275, SOLD

used, sidi t-1 tri shoes, millenium sole, WOMENS (same color as men's just narrower) 42, very good condition. msrp $200, SOLD

used, nike poggio road shoes w/carbon OCLV sole, made by DMT for nike, US postal team shoe, VERY light using nike's synthetic "kangaroo leather", size 42, msrp $200. very good condition. SOLD

very used, northwave limited edition evolution road shoe (swank stars & bars motif!), NW made these to commemorate "fast" freddy rodriguez's USPRO championship. 43, 2 bolt, old-style SPD carbon sole only! these shoes are WELL used, msrp $300. again these are very used but they'd make a great beater shoe or a swank shoe for spin class, $30

used, specialized s-works BG road shoes with BOA closure, size 42. a great shoe, but they're "american sized" so i had to go a half size down. msrp originally $280. cosmetically these might be your winter/bad weather shoe. SOLD

barely used, sidi zeta road shoes. size 42. not pictured (i'll try to update the pic later) very WHITE! almost new condition so they still look white. carbon sole. msrp $180. excellent condition, $85

felt house brand tri saddle. almost new. a knock off of the selle italia T-1. SOLD

very lightly used, profile carbon x one piece aerobar. 100mm with brake levers and HED s-bend extenstions (original bars also). msrp is $340. carbon HED extensions alone cost $85. excellent/very good condition. $160 or $180 w/carbon brake levers, or $85 without the s-bends.

almost new, blackwell carbon aero road bar. 42 cm, 31.8 clamp. Designed for those off the front efforts with its aerodynamic top section. This bar boasts several finger grooves for all day comfort. Another great feature is the bar’s exceptional stiffness for those out of the saddle efforts. The full carbon design saves weight and offers dampening from road shock. Full carbon cable guides. msrp $245. excellent condition, some residue from taping but i'll try to get all of it off. i just went back to shallow drop bars. $100.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Last edited by: Tribato: Sep 17, 09 9:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, bike shoes - pic [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd for specialized s-works BG road shoes with BOA closure

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. Grace Hansen
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, bike shoes - pic [One-K] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got your PM and will e-mail pics to you shortly. . .

Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, sidi, speicialized, nike shoes - pic [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the specialized boa shoes if they aren't already taken. PM me if they aren't?

Quote | Reply
PM sent on asics and mizuno flats. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, bike shoes - pic [KeepOnGrinding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, those flats are sold BUT i'm gonna post a new thread with some asics gel-magic racers, size 9.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
someone MUST need some blackwell carbon handlebars...

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, sidi, nike, diadora shoes [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got a transition frame and need some aerobars. The frame is a 56 and I am 6'1'', are the aerobars big enough for me? I know you said 100mm, but I have no idea how that relates to me? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: carbon bars, sidi, nike, diadora shoes [calebisbatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the 100mm is the length of the "virtual" stem. i say virtual because bars like profile's carbon x and the vision tech pro are one piece integrated bars which means the stem/basebar/extensions are all connected. that may or may not answer your question but it's impossible to tell without knowing how you're going to set yourself up (ie saddle is 5cm behind BB or 4 cm in front for example) to tell if this will be too long, too short or just right.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply