Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD --- 2009 Computrainer Pro w/3D IMLOU Course - $1100
Quote | Reply
Almost new Computrainer Pro w/3D IM Lou course. Used it a handful of times this past year. Bought it in March of 2009. Near new condition and not a scratch on it. Perfect working order with all papers and information that came with the unit. PM me if interested.

http://www.computrainer.com/rm_inc/IRCVideos.htm

Ironman Louisville

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Last edited by: trigreek: Sep 5, 09 9:00
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Computrainer Pro w/3D IMLOU Course - $1100 [trigreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in your Computrainer but need to convince my wife first. Where are you located?

Thanks!
Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What inspired you to sell? I find my current trainer painfully boring, and I've long wondered whether something like this would be better.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Computrainer Pro w/3D IMLOU Course - $1100 [qboss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm interested in your Computrainer but need to convince my wife first. Where are you located?

Thanks!
Jeff

Jeff,
I'm in Troy, MI. If you're fairy close I'd meet you halfway if interested to cut down on shipping costs. Let me know.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Computrainer Pro w/3D IMLOU Course - $1100 [becomingdigital] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing like a regular trainer at all. Once it's calibrated you can ride any couse worldwide. Look at watts, spin and such. It's like having a lab in your house. I really like it but right now need money due to a family trip. I honestly really love it and it's great but family first, I can always get another one next year. There is a Personal Improvement Guarntee (PIG) with documented training rides you follow for a period of 3-5 months that will improve your cycling performance. Go to www.computrainer.com for full specs on the system and what it can do. I used it for Ironman Lou practice this year and the 3D course is really cool from a first person point of view. No more cartoon characters. The video moves as fast as you're pedaling.

Citius, Altius, Fortius
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Computrainer Pro w/3D IMLOU Course - $1100 [Jcoyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If this one is sold, you can purchase mine :)
Racermate Computrainer Pro model 8002, asking for 1200 or best offer
Purchased online last summer, used about 4-5 times.
Email chigal927@yahoo.com for additional details and pics!
Quote Reply