Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts
Quote | Reply
Sending a feeler out there. Love the ride but always like to change things around. Very stiff and very fast (faster than I can make it go). You are looking at the $3000 Plasma pro with 105 through out, $1800 Blackwell research 100 wheelset , $1200 Blackwell research concord aero bars, and the $400 oval concepts fork and oval concepts behind the fork front brake. I would like to see something around 50% retail.

Total miles on ride is abour 500.

I am 5' 6" with a 29" inseam and wear 30-31" pants.

Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no interest in the wheels...
Interested in selling the frameset?
How about complete except wheels?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested send me a PM with your thoughts on pricing. It never hurts to talk things out.
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$2750ish anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the wheels.....tubulars? Shimano? 700c?
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tubular 700. ~edit~ Shimano ~ Drop me a price on the wheels but I love 'em... however who knows.
Last edited by: luv2flyjrn: Aug 5, 09 20:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
frame and fork??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the concorde aero bar set up separately?? I have been on the look out for them since seeing them at the European Long Course Champs at the weekend in Prague on one of our Team GB guy's bike.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a little taller than you.. has the seat tube / head tube been cut much..

I'm interested...

thanks

Sharon
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [armycyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both have been cut to my height, which is apx 27" from bb to top of seat. You can use the seat clamp to raise it up a few cm and I have the cut seattube to use as shims if needed. The Fork is cut but I have it set with zero drop right now with 1" of fork sticking up. So you can raise it up, but I would bet you would keep it where it is or maybe even lower it (I have it set at zero drop for ironman distance). If you need any measurement let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK..
couple more questions.. that length are the cranks ?...
and what year is it ?
I'll go to Scott web site to get the rest of the geometry

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [armycyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2007 model, crank arms are 172.5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1500 with:

All 105 except
Oval concepts TT fork
Oval concepts behind the fork aero brake
Profile brake levers
Dura Ace TT shifters
Profile bas bar
Profile t2 aero bars
Ceramic BB
Ceramic rear derailure pulleys
headset Ritchey pro
Steam Profile hammer 100mm or blackwell research 100mm or ritchey 70mm
Wheelset - Mavic ksyrium equipe

No
pedals
saddle (I do have a Ti litespeed saddle if you want I can throw in for
free - but most people already have a prefered saddle)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in your reduced price for my wife, she is 5'4.5", so I think its the right size?

Let me know where you sit with this bike and options thanks

PR

someday I will put something funny here.
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - 49cm Plasma, blackwell 100's, blackwell concord aero bar, 105 parts [proyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike should fit great. You may need to cut the seat post a bit more for her (I have the cutting tool) and would probaably want to go with the 70mm stem I have.

I also have a campy build option with record, carbon chorus, and veloce parts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent you a pm, hope to talk to you about this bike. cheers!

someday I will put something funny here.
Quote Reply