Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garage sale : Shimano shoes, aerobar extensions, brakes, misc.
Quote | Reply
hey all, trying to clear out the garage of the excess bike parts that have piled up.

Here's what is on the block

Cranks - FSA carbon pro 53/39 crankset. 172.5mm, ISIS-compatible. NEVER BEEN USED. $95.00 - SOLD

Brakes - Tektro Mach 2 road brakeset. Came as stock equipment on my QR so they have the QR logo on them. Pads still have some life left in them. $25.00

Stem - QR branded aluminum stem, 1 1/8 steerer, 26mm - 110mm x 5 degree rise (degree of rise is an estimate...stem is not labeled. Happy to send pics) - $10.00

Stem - Profile Design H20 Stem, 1 1/8 steerer, 26mm - 90mm x 25 degree rise - $10.00 - SOLD

Aerobar extensions - Vision Tech TT aluminum ski bend extensions, 250mm length. have both 12.5 and 25mm risers. Pads are worn, but everything else in good condition with the exception of one small nick on the bottom of the arm rest. - $50.00

Drink system - Profile Aerobottle with aero bar mounting bracket and bands. Straw and 2 yellow mesh inserts included. Good condition. $10.00 - SOLD

Computer - Cateye Astale 8 wired computer. Speed and cadence sensors. No magnet. $15.00

Pedals - Speedplay X5 pedals with alloy spindle. Well used, but still in good condition - $40.00 SOLD

Pedals - Shimano R540 SPD pedals with cleats. NEVER BEEN USED. - $40.00 -

Shoes - Shimano RO85 women's road shoe. Size EUR 41, US 8.5. White with blue accents. BRAND NEW. Never worn. - $75.00

PM me if you would like pics or have any questions. All prices do not include shipping. Add $5 to cover shipping in CONUS.

my twitter feed
Last edited by: jpflores: Aug 3, 09 22:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale : Cranks, shoes, brakes, misc. [jpflores] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Speedplay pedals still for sale? Can you send me a picture of them. I need some spare pedals.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on Cateye.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale : Cranks, shoes, brakes, misc. [Chris.sullivan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pic of the pedals at the following link:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/...043_555a62182e_b.jpg

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale : Cranks, shoes, brakes, misc. [Chris.sullivan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris - PM sent.

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speedplay pedals and 90mm stem are sold.

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cranks are sold.

Still have the shoes, SPD pedals, 110mm stem, Aerobottle, brakes

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Aerobottle!

Lloyd