Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Madone 56cm complete bike
Quote | Reply
Hello, I figured I'd give my fellow STr's a crack at my bike for sale before EBay later today. For sale is a 2006 56cm Trek Madone 5.2 in gray pearl (gray to nude carbon fade.) This is the best color for that year in my opinion. I am the original owner and it has approx 1200 miles on it and is in excellent shape overall. I upgraded several components to include a 7800 Dura Ace rear derailleur, Bontrager Race X-lite stem(120mm 7', 31.8), and the best upgrade are the wheels which are 700c clincher Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL which are tru and smooth. The shifters, brakes, cranks(172.5, external BB, 53/39)are all Ultegra 6600 and in excellent fuinctional shape. The rear brake has a rub mark on it that you don't notice until you look for it but othersie are excelletn with the original pads hardly showing wear. The seat post is the reversible Bontrager Race X-lite with a new WTB Speed-V sadle. The fact the seat post is reversible would enable you to set-up tri geometry so you could attach clip-on aero bars (which I also have for sale, Vision 270mm ski-tip style) that would fit on this bike that I would sell for an additional 50, excellent, hardly used condition. The paint on the frame is excellent, as the bike has never been dropped or crashed, Any marks on the frame are purely superficial and on the surface - trust me it's nice. I have 294 perfect feedback and am maggieadam4 if you want to check. I've bought and sold here on ST all with great experiences. I'm selling because right now I have 5 bikes and need to sell some so my wife will let me buy a new 2010 Prius. My no haggle price to the ST crowd is 1750 shipped in the Continental USA Via Fedex ground If you want the Vision aero bras then add 50 more. You are welcome to pick the bike up locally, I live in New Bern, NC 28573 near New Bern Airport, and would inlcdue the aero bars for free then. If you come here we can go for a ride. I prefer PayPal. I will post this bike on EBay later today and considering the wheel and Rear derailleur upgrades, it'll fetch several hundred more based on analysis I did. Thanks for looking, please call with any questions. Adam (252)259-7346
Quote Reply