Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Bontrager Race X Lite Aero TT tires (n=2)
Quote | Reply
I bought these in May of last year, and have put only about 300 km on them (1 weekend of training to break them in, 4 TTs, 1 day of testing). The field testing that I have done with my trusty SRM indicates that they do indeed live up to their hype as "the fastest TT tire in the world!", with the pair saving me approximately 30 s in a 40 km TT as a result of a reduction in aerodynamic drag. As shown here, Trek's web price is $60, plus shipping (or local taxes, if bought through your Trek dealer):

http://tinyurl.com/aerowing

I'm asking $45 per tire or $95 for the pair, shipping included. Please email me at acoggan at earthlink dot net if you are interested.
Last edited by: Andrew Coggan: Jul 18, 09 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Race X Lite Aero TT tires (n=2) [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
21 or 23?

'old' heavier version or the new lighter version? (how many grams do they weigh)?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Race X Lite Aero TT tires (n=2) [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
21 or 23?

'old' heavier version or the new lighter version? (how many grams do they weigh)?

They are 19 mm, and weigh between 190 and 200 g. Consistent with the intermediate weight, the on-road Crr that I have measured for them (i.e., 0.0038, vs. 0.0036 for Veloflex Records) is also intermediate to that you'd predict based on Al's roller testing of the older and newer versions.

BTW, the Veloflex tires are also up for sale...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Race X Lite Aero TT tires (n=2) [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for pride reduction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email seny for one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance these are still available?

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply