Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Closet Cleaning Sale - many items!
Quote | Reply
Help me clear out my closet! Open to reasonable offers for all items. Large, clear photos of all items are available at http://picasaweb.google.com/...leClosetSaleJune2009. All items ship from ZIP code 02139, and are available for local pickup. PayPal, check, or cash accepted for all items. Prices do not include shipping, though I'll be reasonable with shipping fees!

• FSA Vision TriMax handlebars. These are the fully integrated aluminum variant, with ski-tip extensions. They have been cut: the outer bars lost the rake upward - more aero - and the extensions were cut to be 355mm from the center of the steerer tube -for UCI compliance. About 200 miles, mostly in races, excellent condition. Comes with NEW pads and hardware. (I moved to the R-bend variant.) Works with 1" steerer (with adapter) or 1 1/8". Weight: 920.7g base bar, 129.7 for all accessories. On eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=130314639604
  • PowerCranks, Model 4. They are 172.5mm long and not adjustable. They are compatible with Shimano chainrings (130mm BCD) and an Octalink bottom bracker. These were used almost exclusively on an indoor trainer. They really do make you faster! Bring your own chainrings. I moved to the Model 5 because I needed adjustability so my girlfriend can also use them. Weight: 1457.4g for the pair. On eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=130314479762
  • FSA OS 99 stem. One of the lightest stems you can buy. 100mm long, +-6 deg, 1 1/8" steerer and 31.8mm bar clamp. Titanium hardware included - use a torque wrench! Weight: 111.3g. On eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=130314643917
  • Profile Design Hammer OS stem. For use with the Lightning Stryke aero bars (see below). 110mm long, 31.8mm clamp diameter. Weight: 176.3g. $25
  • Profile Design Lightning Stryke aero bars, ski tip extension. If you use fancy handlebars that don't permit clip-on aerobars (as I did!), then this bar with the Hammer OS or Lava OS stem is your best bet. The bars clamp to a special stem. Fully compatible with bar-end shifter systems. They remove with just two bolts, but are very sturdy. Weight: 464.5g. $70. Package deal: $80 shipped!
  • Louis Garneau Rocket Air TT helmet. Medium, size 56-59cm. Only raced a few times. There is a small, non structural crack above the right earflap. You can tape over the vents for more speed, or attach a special visor. Weight: 450.5g. $65 shipped
  • Various tubes: one 26 x 1.9-2.125 Schrader MTB tube. I stocked up on tubes a while back and was planning to buy an MTB; that never happened. $4 shipped
  • Cycling Manager 4. A cycling video game from 2004. Race as your favorite riders! Relive the past! For Windows, with fairly minimal system requirements. I just want to see it gone. $3 shipped.
  • DeLorme Street Atlas 2005 USA. A fairly minimalist route planning program, with possibly outdated data. For Windows. I also just want to see this gone. $5 shipped.
  • CycleOps Magneto stationary bicycle trainer. Very little use, as I believe rollers are superior. Comes with a Minoura leveling block. Also comes with a (rare!) CycleOps trainer bag! Carry and store your trainer in style, and protect other objects from scratches! The trainer weighs 7390g and the bag weighs 1100g, so I would prefer local pickup as shipping may be costly. On eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/...mp;item=130314651325

• Two 9 speed cassettes: a SRAM 11-21 and a Campagnolo 13-26. $20 shipped, each.
Let me know if anything piques your interest. Thanks!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: jsoltren: Jun 26, 09 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Closet Cleaning Sale - many items! [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the LG helmet and crack to aplohris@gmail.com
Also how much are you looking for? PM me
-thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in Aqua rack and minoura bottle rack. Deal for both? Pm sent

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated to reflect new items (cassettes), new prices, and sold items.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
E-mail sent regarding the Ritchey carbon WCS handlebars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the aero helmet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in microsoft streets and trips if it's still available. Feel free to shoot me an email at mrrondavis@gmail.com if it is.

Thanks-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final bump for remaining unsold items. Thank you for helping me clear some cruft!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply