Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Campagnolo Super Record 11 Ultratorque Crankset 175 53/39 $430 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote | Reply
Looking to sell a slightly used Campy SuperRecord11 crankset in standard 53/39 and 175 length. My bike came with it, I used it for just under 5 weeks and I climb more than anything... I ordered a Compact in 172.5 and it came in on Wednesday. I had the compact installed yesterday and these are now available. These include the hybrid ceramic bearings but not the bearing cups. When you purchase the cranks they come with bearings and you purchase the cups seperately, I think they're like $35 - just did a google search and confirmed -$34.99 @ glorycycles, normal retail is $44.90. Very nearly perfect! Comes in the box with the paperwork.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited by: ericstevens73: Jul 20, 09 22:10
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo Super Record 11 Ultratorque Crankset 175 53/39 $430 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, I posted this back in June, and was going to put them on Ebay... I never got around to doing it, until this week... That said - I slammed the price down as I need to get these sold! If you are reading this you probably know what these things list for. There are VERY few miles on these, and they are worth far more than this! I just built a new bamboo frame and am trying to put an inexpensive grouppo on it and NEED to sell this to make it happen!

They are on EBAY if you are interested in viewing pics. My Ebay name is the same as this one.

Thanks all -

Eric Stevens

Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo Super Record 11 Ultratorque Crankset 175 53/39 $430 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Several watchers on ebay, no bidders yet... Auction ends tomorrow @ 8:02PM, Pacific... Hopefully it'll sell by then, here!
Quote Reply