Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Road Bike 56-58cm for around $1000
Quote | Reply
OK,I was about to buy a bike 2 weeks ago, but the deal fell through. So, now I am looking for a road bike between 56-58 cm, depending on actual frame size. I'm looking to spend around $1000. As always I'd rather spend less than more, but I won't refuse a great deal.

Let me know what you got. Much appreciated.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road Bike 56-58cm for around $1000 [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 58 cm tcx slim chance (built by chris chance of fat chance fame) it is a '94 all ultegra in great shape some chips on the frame. Last summer i updated from the original stuff to -ritchey carbon fiber fork easton stem & handle bars. Seat post is frozen (which is not a factor to me but you might want to move it). If you are interested i can send you some pics. Only looking to sell it because I am looking for a tt bike and the slim is now my back up road bike.

-chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road Bike 56-58cm for around $1000 [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a K2 56 (med) with full chorus build i'd let go for 700. I bit small for me at 6' but around 5'10" would be perfect. for just a hundred more, I'll also ship a 58cm Leader frame and fork so you can decide between the sizes and sell off the other frame.

Both frames are in great shape. The group is in very good shape with new cables and chain.

I can get pics posted on thursday.
Quote Reply