Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Edge 38 Clinchers - SOLD
Quote | Reply
$400 per rim and I'll pay the shipping in the US. I paid $895 per rim when I had them built up at wheelbuilder.com at the end of January 2009. They are Edge 38 clinchers that are 41 cm deep. This model was current until about 3 weeks when they made the profile taper in straight instead with a very slight curve in. I peeled the Edge stickers off when I got the wheels if you want the Edge stickers I can get them from Edge Composites for you.

They are great wheels and have only 400 miles on them. The reason that I am replacing them is that I just purchased a new Pinarello Prince and I want to get the Most Charisma Wheels with the red streaks to match my red and white Prince.

Here are two other options. If you wanted a DT-Swiss 190 hub with the ceramic bearings. I will give you wheel built with Sapim CX-Ray aero spokes for $400 plus $250 for the cost of the DT-Swiss 190 hub with alloy nipples and DT-Swiss skewer. I could do a similar deal on a PowerTap SLC+ on the rear wheel. It has a scratch in it and it is a SLC with the full upgrade Ceramic Speed bearings added by wheelbuilder in his shop. The PowerTap without the computer head with spokes would add $1400. I have both free hubs so I would provide whichever free hub that you chose Campy or Shimano.

Everything is in great shape and as described above. I will give a 3 day money back guarantee so that if the wheels are not satisfactory to you for any reason, you return them insured at your expense with insurance in the boxes that I ship them in and I'll refund your original payment in full. If you buy just the rims, I would only take them back if you did not lace them up with spokes.

If interested PM me.

Sunday May 31 2:27 pm photo update:

Wheels On the Trek Madone Which is Also for Sale

Front Wheel

DT Swiss 190 Front Hub with Ceramic Bearings

Rear Wheel

PowerTap SL+ which was upgraded with Ceramic Speed Bearings Up to SLC+ by Wheelbuilder.com

PowerTap has two dings in metal parts of the hub and an abrasion on the carbon fiber. My bike slipped while on a CompuTrainer in February. This was checked by wheelbuilder and is structurally and technically fine. The wheels and all of the components are fine.

Sunday May 31, 2:53 Edit

The wheels are Edge 38 Wheels which are 41 cm deep, not Edge 45 Wheels. I apologize for the confusion.

Sunday May 31, 10:27 pm - Price Reduction

The rims are reduced to $350 each. I am not going to sell the hubs after all.

09 Cervelo P3
09 Pinarello Prince
10 Stevens Carbon Team
Last edited by: pharding: Jun 7, 09 18:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS Edge 45 Clinchers [pharding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS Edge 45 Clinchers [thorpedo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos were added to the original post.