Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ahumblecycler
Re: FS: Kuota Kebel & Roubaix S-Works to fund home down payment [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To update, I would sell the Kebel frameset with choice of bars and stems.

I also do not mind sinking balls ;)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kuota Kebel & Roubaix S-Works to fund home down payment [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Gerolsteiner frame is only that right? No components?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kuota Kebel & Roubaix S-Works to fund home down payment [KeepOnGrinding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Roubaix S-Works is the Gerolsteiner team colors. It includes frame, fork, seat post, headset, and I will include choice of stems and alloy bars (a little more for carbon bar). If interested, we can work out the Arione CX Team Liquigas saddle.

Currently I have full DA 7800 group on it that I was planning to use down the road. However, I could make a deal for the whole package.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Off topic, but useful. Under Obama's "Affordable Housing" plan first time home buyers (which is defined as anyone who has not owned a home in the past 3 years) are receiving an $8000 tax credit that can be applied towards the down payment of you home as long as you buy in 2009.

- - - - - - - - - - -
“You’re not the only athlete here at Jeff Davis. I happen to be training for a Triathlon right now. Well, you know all about that.”
“No, actually I don’t. I play real sports. I’m not trying to be the best at exercising.”
--Kenny Powers (2009)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kuota Kebel & Roubaix S-Works to fund home down payment [nickcach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Off topic, but useful. Under Obama's "Affordable Housing" plan first time home buyers (which is defined as anyone who has not owned a home in the past 3 years) are receiving an $8000 tax credit that can be applied towards the down payment of you home as long as you buy in 2009.
Other important facts:

1) to receive the full $8,000 tax credit, the person must be 1st time home owner, gross income under $75K, and live there for 3 years.

2) previous established credit was $7,500 ... this one is advertised

I am actually looking at a home tomorrow evening so I need to sell these frames :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still need to sell both framesets.

If someone needs a full bike, I can slap on DA 7800 and Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels. I have plenty of stems and bars (and several Arione CX team issue saddles) to help with fit. I could ship complete bike in Trico ironman bike case for a great price.

Accepting offers.
Quote Reply