Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Wheelbuilder Disc Cover
Quote | Reply
Brand new, never mounted Wheelbuilder cover. I bought it for a wheel that I ended up selling, and my replacement wheels has too shallow a rim depth to use this disc cover. The disc cover is cut for a 30mm deep rim having a Powertap. The specific wheel I had it cut for is a DT Swiss 1.2, though it is my belief that the cover would work equally well on any other 30mm rim (I can run that by Wheelbuilder.com prior to a sale if necessary).

$65 + shipping. If you want, you can pick up locally or I can deliver it at either the Ohio Triple T or the Race for Recovery in Monroe, MI.

My egocentric blog
Last edited by: emacfarl: May 8, 09 4:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheelbuilder Disc Cover [emacfarl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a AMerican Classic 420 700c wheel? It has 34 rim depth. Could this one work if cut 4 mm off? If so I'd be interested. I'm in Oregon. Barb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheelbuilder Disc Cover [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it would fit, as you'd just have a slight overlap. I think the fit is only problematic if the rim is not deep enough or way too deep (something like a Zipp 404). However, I have not tried the cover on a 34 mm deep rim so I cannot promise a proper fit.

My egocentric blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the top.

My egocentric blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bontrager x lite race is 31mm deep. Will this fit? I think it would and I have the wheel with a PT. If so I'm interested.

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it so long as shipping to 85388 isn't some crazy number.
PM me with a shipping estimate and paypal address.

thanks.
mike
Quote Reply