Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Profile Design T2+ Aero Extensions
Quote | Reply
Looking for a set of PD T2+ Aluminum aero extensions with armrests. Prefer lightly used or almost new.

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design T2+ Aero Extensions [DrD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some Profile Design Profile Carbon Stryke extensions and pads. They are the ironman edition and all carbon. Paid $199+ tax in December and received a new bike in February so I am not using my old bike...hense why I would be selling these. When tightening them one day I dropped my tool on the right side one and have a small dink in it. I can send pics if interested. Never sold anything on here or e-bay before but my wife has a paypal account if you are interested and would pay that way. Basically used them for 2-3 months indoors on my bike (on my trainer) they have never seen the outdoors. We are located just north of Chicago if you are local? I am looking for $100 + shipping cost (don't want to loose that much on them. Let me know if interested and if you would like pics sent. Please respond to my home e-mail account. Royer6@comcast.net. If they are not what you are looking for I hope you find what you are. Thanks.

Rick
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Profile Design T2+ Aero Extensions [royer6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Rick. Just picked up a pair today at REI with a 20% off coupon.

Formerly DrD
Quote Reply