Kerry is my guy...
Quote | Reply
For president of France.

JOHN F. KERRY

He throws away someone else's medals.
He drives someone else's SUV.
He marries someone else's wife.
And he inherits someone else's money.

I think we should all vote for him to be president of someone else's country.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Last edited by: Cousin Elwood: Oct 25, 04 5:50
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how about GWB

he spends someone else's money
he sends someone else's kids to war
he cleans up someone else's country
he's got someone else's job
Last edited by: Francois: Oct 25, 04 10:26
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He does the job that no other country wants to do.

Chirac, Schroeder, and all the other European leaders were too busy lining their pockets making a profit from a terrorist regime...their heads were in another game. What great guys...
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
He does the job that no other country wants to do.
including the united states....

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But it's a job that nonetheless needs to get done. I more than anyone want to get the hell ot of that shithole.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And invading Iraq isn't really a pocket-lining agenda for us? You can't be serious....its all about the oil and the benjamins.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [TTTorso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In case you forgot, we're spending a lot of money in this war and not making alot in the process.

The money making was being done by the Europeans.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The money making was being done by the Europeans.

Yeah, but look who's making the money now, baby!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Casey [ In reply to ]
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah...Haliburton is over there...hopefully making money. That's ultimately what they're in business for...stockholders would be mad if they weren't making money. Including me...
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"how about GWB"

I'll take that as an admission of guilt. (If you want to go off on tangents, start your own thread! ;o) )

Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I keep hearing everyone complain about Haliburton, but I have also heard that there are very few companies that have the same capabilities as Haliburton. I know there is a company in France that is similar, but can't remember the name. Does anyone know if there are companies that can do what Haliburton does, I mean really do the same job not just parts of it? For all the complaining about no bids etc, I never hear anyone say who the competition is, was or should be. Anyone have insight those companies? Just a curiousity.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am thinking of voting for Kerry so when he becomes president and nothing changes both sides will be using the others arguments against each other.

I still hate the Democrats for not wiping the floor with Bush in 2000. And they say Bush is stupid.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear ya Tibbs,

And this year the door to the White House was wide open and they come up with Kerry... Brilliant!

Oh well, looks like Bush has to clean up his own mess now.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [eastcoasttri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's exactly my sentiment.

The Gore/Kerry campaigns should both go in the textbooks as how NOT to do it.

That'll happen though when a bunch of east coast liberals get to vote first in the primaries.

By the time it gets down to the conservative southern states, everybody's just jumping on the winner's bandwagon.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [rb5980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I laugh at Kerry for many many reasons but the biggest is bringing in Gore's people late in the game. And people tak about Bush's IQ? The left really needs to stop with all this Bush is stupid lies because they can not defeat one of the most defeatable presidents ever, a man who should have had his closck cleaned in 2000.

Make fun of Republicans all you want people but where are as Bushites are Limmings following blindly you guys are rats going down with the ship.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Halliburton is actually the umbrella to a number of companies. KBR (Kellog Brown Root) is the company that is supplying a huge number of services to the efforts in Iraq. Th supply the infrastructure to help the troops do their job. From building barracks, to serving food, to being plumbers, engineers, to hauling fuel and re-building power grids they are the Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, Shell, and McDonalds of the effort. Very few companies offer the services in a wrapped up package like KBR.

KBR and Halliburton have long worked with the US government. There might be a French firm that was able to do the work. Since France wasn't able to participate in the effort the rules state they can't participate in the rebuilding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can you not beat an incumbent that has an approval rating under 50%???

By nominating someone with an even lower approval rating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Make fun of Republicans all you want people but where are as Bushites are Limmings following blindly you guys are rats going down with the ship."

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. No one worth two cents wants that job, so we're left with choosing among abunch of rich, ego-maniacal losers.

Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [rb5980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As I've always said...the Dimwits had a perfect opportunity to get their man into office this year and they're bungling it big time.

It's more of a reflection on their leadership and organization...quite poor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Very few companies offer the services in a wrapped up package like KBR."
- - NONE, afik. Funny, I don't remember all this clamor when Clinton brought them in.

"Since France wasn't able to participate in the effort the rules state they can't participate in the rebuilding."
- - France should be in charge of cleaning the latrines.

Quote Reply
Re: Kerry is my guy... [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Does anyone know if there are companies that can do what Haliburton does."

I don't believe there is anyone else. Meanwhile, the Dimocrats scream about the fat plum that Halliburton got, sending people to Iraq to get shot and beheaded. I'm at a loss to understand why ANYONE would take the job.

Quote Reply