Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Specialized Trivents 43.5, DA front hub
Quote | Reply

Brand new 2009 Specialized Tri Vents size 43.5 (10.5 US) Size note, I wear a 44 Sidi and a 10.5 running shoe and these were a half size too big without socks (hence the sale) $130

Also for sale:

NEW Ultegra SL 10sp 53t ring $30
NEW Dura Ace 42t ring $30
NEW Dura Ace 7800 32 hole front hub $30
Last edited by: SLCTri: Mar 28, 09 7:30
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Smoiniye [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Smoiniye: Mar 22, 09 20:39
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [Smoiniye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I switched them over to snapfish. The link from Picasa worked on my browser when I posted the pics but not if I logged out of gmail, wierd.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [SLCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am interested but have a question about the 10X3 STI levers. 10x3 means they are for a triple crank, correct? Do you have to have a triple or can you use a double and they work without any problems?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [SLCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Hed Vantage 8 aerobars for 400.00. Do you take paypal or do you want a moneyorder?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the DA hubs have the boxes and paperwork with them?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [steveibe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just corrected that, they are 10X2, just a type-o
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the three hubs are in boxes with all paperwork
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Vantage 8, Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group & More [Robbio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump everything is available no one has come through
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the disc wheel, but would like a little more info. ieatapples@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats the rear der look like? Is it a short cage and how many miless on it How much $ ?

Re: FS - HED Disc, Tri-Spoke, Ultegra Group, Tri Vents [SLCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don't sell the Ultegra group as a whole, I am interested in the 10 speed DA chain.

Thanks,
brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Disc, Tri-Spoke, Tri Vents, DA Hubs and ring [SLCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpity Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Specialized Trivents 43.5, DA front hub [SLCTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply