Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars
Quote | Reply
These wheels are new. Bought them earlier this year, but really can't afford to ride them this season. No pix, no need... They are NEW.

Wheel size - 700C
Weight - 1335g
Hubs - R3 series with patented Twin-Thread Technology. Gray annodized finish. Precision-sealed cartridge bearings with asymmetrical, low-drag seals.
Cassette Body - All alloy, inboard ratchet mechanism with three pawls. Low-contact vapor seal. Shimano compatible.
Rims - Deep-V parabolic, carbon-fiber, tubular with ceramic impregnated brake surfaces.
Spokes - Elliptical, Sapim�, aero-bladed, stainless steel, T3 Twin Thread Technology.
Spoke Count - 18 front, 20 rear
Nipples - Nickle-plated brass front and rear.
Bearings - Grade 3 Hybrid Ceramic

$1400 + shipping.
Last edited by: justfast: Mar 31, 09 19:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.

$1250 + shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy cow, I can't believe these wheels don't sell at this price!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wish I had the Money. I have the EA90 Aero's and have been nothing but happy with them. Picked them up of of BonkTown for $400. Im waiting for the EC90's to come.

Just curious if they dont sell in the next 2 weeks do you plan on dropping the price anymore?

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whoops. I thought these were SLX's

Bobby Jones

Last edited by: BobbyJones: Mar 31, 09 14:38
Quote Reply
RE: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude-
There is no way that you bought these wheels for $400.

The 2009 model is lighter, stiffer, and more expensive.

Perhaps you got the 07 model rear wheel for $400?
Quote Reply
Re: RE: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like my original post said I bought the EA90 Aero's. Which are the clinchers and are not near as deep as these wheels you are selling. I was just saying that I like my EA90's so I am sure I would like the EC90's. So that is why if you didn't sell them at $1250 I was seeing if you were going to drop the price again or if $1250 is as low as you are going. You can shoot me a PM if you would like. I promised myself a set of some Aero wheels if I get a clearwater spot out of China 70.3, so I may be interested in these wheels.

Brad

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Last edited by: afbadbrad: Mar 31, 09 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: RE: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bad. I didn't read closely enough to see that you mentioned EA90 rather than EC90.

I sold the Easton EC90s for $1250 + ship.

However, I have a set of Zipp 606 tubies for sale. $1250 + ship.
Quote Reply
Re: RE: FS: NEW Easton EC90 Aero Wheelset: Carbon Tubulars [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok no problem then. Congrats on selling them at that price. It was a smoking deal for who ever bought them. I will probably not get new wheels for a few months. Have to get that spot to clearwater first......

Brad

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply