Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano
Quote | Reply
Updated for price drops... make me an offer!

1. Vision carbon ski bend extensions w/ pads. $125 (never cut)

2. Zipp 145 Carbon Stem. Like new in box, 26.4 130mm 1 1/8 or 1" w/ shim. $125

3. FSA Carbon Pro Compact Crankset w/ ISIS BB.... used. 50x34, 175mm. $125

4. Easton EC-90 Carbon Aero Fork. 1" steerer, 20.5cm carbon steerer tube. $175

5. XLab Saddlewing behind seat bottle holder. Black, alloy. $40

6. Time RXS Carbon Triathlon Shoes. Red, white, black. Size 47. $75

7. Shimano 105 triple 10 speed double/triple STI shifters. Like new. SOLD

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericM35-39: Mar 15, 09 17:29
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the love of all that's used and in good condition do you have pics of your FSA Compact cranks...very interested
Thanks,
Andrew

C'mon legs run faster!
Being fast on a crappy bike is cool
Fueled by Guinness, Tuborg, Anchor Steam and Creemore Springs
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you send pics of your XLAB bottle holder - interested.
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [lil14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sure, PM me your email address

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the love of all that's good and holy, please look at Ebay and adjust your pricing. Zipp, FSA and Easton pricing is too high. Zipp stems have not sold for over $100 in that size, I was going to PM you about the cranks but I was able to buy new ones shipped for $105 and the Easton forks are about $75 too high.
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [slammer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send me a PM

Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy feedback, Batman! Thanks for the input. Prices lowered, sir.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops and updates. Please buy my components... I have babies to feed!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please send me pictures of the xlab. Thanks

nathanielcarroll75@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi. Interested in the shoes. Send pic to maxolesevich@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [doctormaxster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you got it. expect them in a few hours.

thanks,
Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are your carbon ski bends still available?

Pics??

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [doublej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, just sold them sorry

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me a picture of the Easton Fork?

Thanks

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
Quote Reply
Re: For the love of all that's good and holy, please buy my Components! Vision, Zipp, FSA, Easton, XLab, Time, Shimano [msubullie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, PM me your email address.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Time shoes sold yet? If not send pic to rickjerez@cox.net

Cheers
Quote Reply