Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Drivetrain Parts (Dura Ace, Force, Rival)
Quote | Reply
I have some Drivetrain Parts for sale. I have Dura Ace 7800 10 speed double shifters, A Force front derailleur, Dura Ace rear dearailleur, and Rival "Giga-Pipe" bottom bracket (from an 09 black Rival crank). The shifters were crashed twice, but other than a few cosmetic scratches, they are in great mechanical shape. Both crashes were in May, and I used them until a week ago, when I got my new Rival. The Force front is what it is. The Dura Ace rear was in the two crashes the shifters were, but like the shifters, it still functions perfectly well mechanically. The rear is an "RD-7800". The Rival bottom bracket is brand new from an 09 crank. I got a Red ceramic bottom bracket, so had no use for it. It's brand new and was never installed, so I don't think I need to put a picture of it up. Now for prices and pics!

Shifters-SOLD
Front Derailleur-20 shipped
Rear Derailleur-SOLD
Bottom Bracket-30 shipped

Last edited by: dartingd: Feb 2, 09 17:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Drivetrain Parts (Dura Ace, Force, Rival) [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices updated to sell! REASONABLE offers will be considered as well. Not really looking for trades unless you have some speedplay zero's or a prologo choice max saddle. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shifters and rear der. are sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'ed ya...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Drivetrain Parts (Dura Ace, Force, Rival) [The_Danimal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm me again if you can...my box was full...btw, all i have now is the front and the bb if you didn't know..
Quote Reply