Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Scott CR1 Team Issue XL/58, Campy Record components
Quote | Reply
I have for sale a Scott CR1 Team Issue carbon frame/fork with mostly Campy Record components. I looked over the frame and other than a scratch on the seat stay, found no chips, scratches nor other damage.

Frame: Scott CR1 Team Issue, black at the joints, carbon weave visible on the middle of the tubes.
Size: XL/58
Fork: Scott CR1 (carbon)
Shifters: Record (carbon)
Brakes: Record
Front der: Chorus
Rear der: Centaur
Wheels: Campy Nucleon 22f/24r spokes
Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa EVO CX
stem: Ritchey WCS 120mm
bar: Pinarello
Seat: Pinarello Flite
Crank: Zipp carbon
chainrings: FSA 38/52
Cassette: 11/25 - 10 speed

Asking $2000, will entertain offers. I am located in the Denver area (Golden), for local pickup. Otherwise, $75 shipping to lower 48. Paypal is preferred. I will be placing this on EBay today, or sometime this week.

Thanks, (Mo)Joe
Mojoe_at_mho.com

(Edit) Challenges photographing a black bike have been resolved, and put the images in-line.

The scratch is on this area of the frame, but is not visible in the photo.

Last edited by: MoJoe: Dec 28, 08 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott CR1 Team Issue XL/58, Campy Record components [MoJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow!!! This is painful!! My dream bike in my size.......if only I hadn't promised to load my 17 year old some money to but a car. Beauty of a ride though!

JM

“It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count.” – Rappstar 11.22.09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott CR1 Team Issue XL/58, Campy Record components [MoJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. You're looking at it, so you must want it. You know you do! :) :)
Quote Reply