Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Stealth Wetsuit and other swimming goodies
Quote | Reply
I have for sale an Ironman Stealth wetsuit. Size is ML. I am 5'10" and used this wetuit with my weight ranging from 190 to 150 and did not feel much difference overall. The wetsuit itself has never been cut, and is in great condition. My last race was in late 06, the inaguaral 1/2 champs in clearwater, so the suit may need to be massaged a little to bring it back to its original form. (Meaning after 2+ years in storage it is a little stiff and may need to be submerged to bring back elasticity). It is a great piece of equipment, and frankly probably deserved a better swimmer than I. The wetsuit will come with its original mesh carrying bag for easy transportation.
It's been a while since I looked at prices, I will never race again though and this suit deserves to get used again so please make a reasonable offer and its yours.

Also Available:

Finis forearm fulcrums
and a tyr pull (float) bouey
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Stealth Wetsuit and other swimming goodies [B Scrub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, how much for the Finis Fulcrums?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Stealth Wetsuit and other swimming goodies [B Scrub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.....I will also add that I am only looking for 75.00, and the suit is yours including tracked shipping.
Sorry the Finis fulcrums are sold.
Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it a full wetsuit or a longjohn? Thanks!

Steve Rosinski

Pro Triathlete - USA
Doctor Of Optometry
Steverosinski.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Stealth Wetsuit and other swimming goodies [rosirunner13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a full wetsuit, additionally it is long sleeved.
Thanks
Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you please send me a picture of the wetsuit? rosirunner13@gmail.com

Steve Rosinski

Pro Triathlete - USA
Doctor Of Optometry
Steverosinski.com
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Stealth Wetsuit and other swimming goodies [rosirunner13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pic sent. Sorry it was taken on a cell phone thus the poor quality. PM or call of you have further questions.
Thanks
Rob
Quote Reply