Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

buncha stuff - 2xu jacket, tri top, patagonia pants, PI tri top, sunglasses, arm/legwarmers, new socks, shorts, zipp! more to come
Quote | Reply
UPDATED MON 12/29 - will be adding more shortly

quick and dirty post here, Will also be posting:
-Zipp 404 700c tubulars, 2003ish model, new decals, no tires $600 obo shipped
-Ergomo pro - Octalink English BB - BB and Head Unit, complete package with everything, $675 obo, one year of use
-Women's Xterra full wetsuit, size xs, 2004 model, $60 shipped

-Pearl Izumi men's tri top, super thin and nice fabric, good UPF(can't remember but it was really high), deep front zip, single rear pocket, size small - $25 shipped

-Aquasphere Vista swim mask, used 1x for a magazine review, very nice but i personally prefer my Aquasphere kaiman goggles, $18 shipped

-2XU 3 pocket top, long distance tri top, three rear pockets, super nice piece, worn less than 10x and great condition, front zip, NOT skin tight - size small, $25 shipped

-Pearl Izumi wind jacket - older style but good condition, might need to treat for water resistance again - size small, $15 shipped

-Prana men's shorts, new with tags, size 30, very nice, I like my shorts longer $20 shipped

Last edited by: Tai: Dec 29, 08 1:24
Quote Reply
Re: buncha stuff - 2xu jacket, tri top, patagonia pants, PI tri top, sunglasses, arm/legwarmers, new socks, shorts, zipp! more to come [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the leg warmers. Message me the info if that's cool. Thanx

Upcoming Races
IM RI 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: buncha stuff - 2xu jacket, tri top, patagonia pants, PI tri top, sunglasses, arm/legwarmers, new socks, shorts, zipp! more to come [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the wheels come with a cassette and is the hub shimano/sram? Do you have a pic. I'll be willing to give $500 with a cassette or $450 without one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the arm warmers! PM sent :)

-Tri'd Japan, Tri'n Alabama, Tri'n Texas-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the rear zipp 404 wheel... anyone want to split?

Quote | Reply
Hi there, I'll take the pants... PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm... how many miles on the zipp 404s?

Re: buncha stuff - 2xu jacket, tri top, patagonia pants, PI tri top, sunglasses, arm/legwarmers, new socks, shorts, zipp! more to come [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, probably a 1000 or so, they were raced quite often but are in good condition. There are two people interested in them right now btw and I gave them until Tues to decide before I move on to the next offer...
Quote Reply