Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Giant Frame/Fork, Other Goodies!
Quote | Reply
I've got some things for sale so I can build up my new frame. Here's what I got:

Giant TCRA1 Frame with upgraded full carbon Giant fork. Frame is M/L. Frame has some scratches and such from a crash in a crit, but no structural damage was done to the frame, just cosmetic. I'll get much better pics if someone is really interested. The pics here were taken w/ my Iphone. You'll get the frame, fork, headset, and a stock Giant carbon seatpost, not the Easton pictured.
Asking 325 plus shipping

Nokon Derailleur and Brake Cable Housings. These were on my bike for a year. The little gold pieces that transition them facing the other way so they go into the shifters are corroded from sweat. Some of the links are a little faded from rubbing the frame and such, but I do have some extra pieces to go with them.
Asking 60 plus shipping

Deda Newton Stem 120mm. Has a couple scratches where I tried to clip a zip tie holding my old powertap computer mount on. I'm not sure what these are going for, so make an offer.

Deda Newton Handlebars 44cm. Same on this on the offer. They're in good shape, minus bar tape residue or w/e.

I also have Dura Ace brakes, derailleurs, and shifters I could sell with all this if someone wants the bike all together. Make an offer on the bike together and we'll go from there if you're interested.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Frame/Fork, Other Goodies! [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up...anyone? any offers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pic of the nokon stuff...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up again...