Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm available: Looking for temp work over the holidays in YVR
Quote | Reply
I'm coming home to take a few weeks' break from training Monday through Jan 5 and would love to find some work over that period.

I am strong, full of energy and happy to do anything legal ;)

Appreciate any leads!

Miranda
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: Looking for temp work over the holidays in YVR [Miranda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Miranda - can you hop on the ferry at Horseshoe Bay and come to Nanaimo? I need someone to shovel our driveway. It's 100m+ long and it's covered in snow again. It took me eight hours on Sunday/Monday. My hands are calloused and bleeding. I just don't have it in me to go another round. Benefits include deer sightings and hot apple cider. Drawbacks include a sore back and a possible cougar attack. :)

Have a great holiday!

-Janna
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: Looking for temp work over the holidays in YVR [Miranda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,
This is peter. I am newly join this is site. its very useful to others.i completed my graduation and i start a new business but i have some problems because i started new so i can not any experience so how to improve my business with less expenditure and which business is good for in this situation.Most of the people suffer for their job so do not disappointed start a new business first is we face many up and downs so every one be strong and start a new life.

=============================
peter

New Jobs
Quote Reply