Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Zero G Swiss Stop Yellow Brake Pads for Carbon Rims
Quote | Reply
Anybody? Reply / PM me with offers (shipped to 02142)... I'm hoping for a new set (for front and rear)...

Re: WTB: Zero G Swiss Stop Yellow Brake Pads for Carbon Rims [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got what you're looking for. Two new pair, yellow for carbon rims.

$55 shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Zero G Swiss Stop Yellow Brake Pads for Carbon Rims [Danois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$50? You can remove the brake pads from the packaging (if they're in any packaging) to reduce postage to the minimum...

Just confirming these are the ones that are compatible with campy / zero-g?

Re: WTB: Zero G Swiss Stop Yellow Brake Pads for Carbon Rims [chewgl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did not know there was a campy / zero-g version. These are the ones I've got: http://www.trisports.com/...vity-brake-pads.html the Yellow King Pads for carbon rims.

If you still want them, $55 shipped is firm. They retail for $62.95 PLUS shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought some from here. Got them 4 days after I ordered them.
$49 + shipping for 4 pads.

http://www.worldclasscycles.com/brakepads_cart.htm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set that I used for one half ironman. They squealed a bit on my carbon rims so I went back to Zipp.

Like new, but I will go $45 shipping included.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You should go with the "Sweet" deal ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some Zero G blue carbon brake pads for sale. $40 shipped for the pair.
Quote Reply