Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Two Ergomo Power Meter Systems
Quote | Reply
Ergomo Power Meters for sale.

I have two used complete Ergomo systems for sale. They are both Square Taper for a double chainring, with English threading. I also have one additional bottom bracket (for a second bike -- same configuration as the others) and two sets of Ergomo carbon cranks (175mm) that work perfectly with these systems.

I've never had any issues with these systems -- they work great and consistently as long as you take the time up front to install them correctly. I got some extra sets of spacers when I bought them that I will include -- this will make sure that you can have the brackets properly aligned.

Each system is $750 and comes in its original metal case with all calibration documents and ErgoRacer CDs, power supply with international plugs, serial download cable and installation tool. The extra bottom bracket is $200 and includes a computer mount. These prices include shipping within the Cont US. I can ship worldwide, but you'll need to pay the actual costs for that.

System #1:

System #2:

Extra Bottom Bracket (with lots of spacers):

The extra BB has a tiny cut on the cable near where it connects to the computer. It's really just a split in the rubber housing -- I put some electrical tape over it and forgot about it, but here's a pic of it.

One of the two systems has a ding in the storage box. This is just cosmetic -- it happened in storage while the box was empty, but here's a pic of it.

This system includes a Serial-USB converter, so we'll call it a wash. If you buy the other system and need USB instead of a 9-pin serial, I can throw in a KeySpan adapter that works with the Ergomo for $10.

Both of the cranksets have 53/39 chainrings installed. One of them has some shoe rub which has taken the paint off the logo -- no damage to the crank itself.

Cranks (175mm) with no rub -- $175.

Cranks (175mm) with paint rub -- $160.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Noah
Last edited by: Noah: Sep 23, 08 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Two Ergomo Power Meter Systems [Noah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dropped the price a bit in an effort to avoid eBay...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Two Ergomo Power Meter Systems [Noah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Noah:

Still have the BB for sale? Looks like the speed sensor wire on mine is kaput...don't want to risk opening the thing up so may need a new BB.

I need a square taper English threaded double.
Quote Reply