Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 606's with Powertap SL
Quote | Reply
I have for sale a set of Zipp 606's (404 front with 808 rear) with a Powertap SL hub (this is the coded HR wired version). Wheels are tubular 700c and are the dimpled version. I believe these are 2006 wheels. The Zipp stickers are yellowed, but I covered them (this was the year the stickers were under the resin and can't be removed) with the new black and gray stickers. The front looks really good, I was a little sloppy on the rear stickers. However, I have enough rear stickers to replace the bad ones. I also have another full set of the red and white stickers as well. The wheels come with Zipp tangente tires glued to them. The tires have about 350 miles on them. The free hub body is campy, but can be switched to Shimano by purchasing the body from Saris for $60. This includes the wheels and tires only. No skewers, cassette, HR strap, computer or mount/pick-up. I'll post some pictures Thursday night. Asking $1730 shipped. Paypal accepted. You can check my e-bay feedback under the same username. My feed back is perfect and I have sold many bikes and accessories. Feel free to PM with any questions.

My insomnia destroying blog can be found here http://tfalin.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply