Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pedal Force MT Single Speed Build for sale as complete build (great deal) or as parts.
Quote | Reply
I am parting out the complete build. The only thing that I will not selling is the seat which is already gone and the KCNC skewers that I will be using on a different build.

Shipping is not included in the pricing but I only charge exact shipping according to the Canada Post website.
I will only except payment by Paypal.

Everything else must go.

Pedal Force 17" MT frame (1137g) complete with PF supplied headset (81g) $700 Also including the Omni Racer 34.9 seatpost clamp (10g) and the Tune Gum Gum (17g) and the carbon spacers (20g)

American Classic MTB 26 (1437g) complete with Maxxis 310 tires and conti tubes. American Classic Skewers included. $375

FSA Team Carbon complete with Fibre-Lyte Custom 32t spiderless ring (433g) and KULT 68 X 108 (175g with bolts) $300. The custom ring was more than half of that price. I will also include the Crank Bros SS EggBeater peddles with the cranks and BB.

KCNC Ti Pro Lite 31.6 X 350 (155g) $70.00

KCNC VB1 brake levers and brakes (286g). $300 Everything in the original box.

Easton EC90 (99g) and Syntace F99 25.4 105mm stem with Ti bolts (100g) $100

Fibre-Lyte Single Speed Carbon conversion kit c/w 16t carbon cog (21g) $75

Last edited by: B M A N: Aug 25, 08 15:34
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal Force MT Single Speed Build for sale as complete build (great deal) or as parts. [B M A N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you part with the Trigon fork separately? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal Force MT Single Speed Build for sale as complete build (great deal) or as parts. [bookwalt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I will part with the Trigon Fork seperately. I will let it go for $180 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal Force MT Single Speed Build for sale as complete build (great deal) or as parts. [B M A N] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The forks are sold so the bike will be parted out 100% now. Open to offers.
Quote Reply