Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. 700, clinchers, Shimano. Like new.
Quote | Reply
I have two sets of training wheels and because these never used, I'm putting them up for sale. With not even 500 miles on them, they are in perfect condition.

I think I covered all the specifics in the title, quick release skewers included. Great wheels, just need the space in my garage. All boxed up and ready to go.

SOLD

Last edited by: away: Aug 11, 08 17:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. 700, clinchers, Shimano. Like new. [away] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered to $350 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. 700, clinchers, Shimano. Like new. [away] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weight on these?

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. 700, clinchers, Shimano. Like new. [Flatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Approx 1750 grams.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have three pairs of these wheels on my bikes. Fantastic training wheels. I have over 3000 miles on one pair and it's nver needed truing, still runs perfectly straight.

If I needed a pair of new training wheels I'd jump on this deal like a fat kid on a corn dog.

Dave

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. 700, clinchers, Shimano. Like new. [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These have been SOLD.

Last edited by: away: Aug 11, 08 17:35
Quote Reply