Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle & Team Kit
Quote | Reply
All items have had very minimal use. I've tried to represent everything as accurately as possible, but feel free to email me (sailnfast @ yahoo dot com) with questions. All prices include shipping to the CONUS. PayPal only. It all needs to go so if you don't like the asking price, make me an offer!

CAF Operation Rebound Team Kit, Size M (top is L, but fits like a M), Worn once, $45 shipped --> NOW $40

Selle San Marco Aspide Triathgel Ti Rails w/Fizik Extra Grip (I tried to remove this prior to sale, but it didn't want to come off easily so I left it on...it really does help keep your tain in place), Very good condition, $75 shipped --> NOW $65

Last edited by: sailnfast: Jul 30, 08 8:55
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, PD Aerodrink & Bracket, Zoot, Sugoi, Orca, Mavic, Cervelo, and more! [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price Drops!
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, PD Aerodrink & Bracket, Zoot, Sugoi, Orca, Mavic, Cervelo, and more! [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent

Hurry Up Every Chance You Get

(formerly LuctorEtEmergo)
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, Mavic Jersey, Cervelo stem, and more! [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Cervelo Stem (take off from older Dual - $8 shipped) 1 1/8" threadless? Do you know how many degrees of drop there is? Could you ship to Alberta, Canada? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, Mavic Jersey, Cervelo stem, and more! [disco_matt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is the Cervelo Stem (take off from older Dual - $8 shipped) 1 1/8" threadless? Do you know how many degrees of drop there is? Could you ship to Alberta, Canada? Thanks
Yes, its 1 1/8" threadless. I'm not sure of the drop. I'm not willing to ship to Canada unless you pay actual shipping whatever that is. If you're interested let me know and I'll get a quote.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, Cervelo stem, & Team Kit [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Gear Garage Sale - Aspide Triathgel saddle, Cervelo stem, & Team Kit [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the stem as long as it fits a 26mm bar, which I'm almost positive the dual had. Please let me know if it's still available.

Thanks,

Charlie
Quote Reply