Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Oval Single Bend Extensions, Stems
Quote | Reply
I'm cleaning out the closet and have the following items for sale. All prices include Priority Mail (unless otherwise noted) shipping to the lower 48 US States. Paypal preferred. Pictures follow the listings.

- Oval Concepts Alloy Single Bend Exensions (Used a couple times) - $30 (Includes end plugs. Some marks from installation).

- Dimension Road Stem (26.0 Clamp, 110mm, 115 degrees - Used once) - $20

- Specialized Road Stem (OS Clamp, 110mm, -17 Degrees (but I think it's the adjustable version with the cup inside - small ding you can see in photo)) - $20

- Truvativ Road Stem (25.4 Clamp, 110mm, 5 degrees - Used with some scratches) - $15 (This item will be shipped first class).

- Profile T2+ Aerobars and Hardware, Fizik and Cee Gees Pads - SOLD

- Blackwell Adamo Road Saddle - SOLD (Used) - $75 (The grey color on the sides is worn off a bit... this is normal and happens with time)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Matt

Last edited by: endurancematt: Jul 9, 08 4:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Oval Single Bend Extensions, Stems [endurancematt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited due to pending sale of Adamo and Sale of T2+ and related hardware & armrest pads.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Oval Single Bend Extensions, Stems [endurancematt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if sale of adamo saddle falls through, i am interested..

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Oval Single Bend Extensions, Stems [slow triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll put a third in for the adamo...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oval Single Bend Extensions, Stems [endurancematt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adamo sold... sorry guys. :)
Quote Reply