Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endurance Nation Power Training Starter Kit
Quote | Reply
Endurance Nation Power Training Starter Kit

Endurance Nation, the leader in triathlon power training resources and strategy, is proud to present the Power Training Starter Kit. We have combined Powertap solutions by Wheelbuilder, the worlds largest builder of custom PowerTap solutions, with our own cutting-edge training and racing learning modules. Now triathletes anywhere can access everything they need to start training with power in one place for one great price. The result is an unparalleled combination of gear and expertise that will make you faster and smarter than the competition!

EN Power Training Starter Kit
The Powertap is a rear hub system, built into a training wheel. Wheelbuilder will build your PowerTap into a Velocity Deep V, 28 spoke wheel — their most bulletproof training wheel. What about racing? Snap on the custom cut Wheelbuilder wheelcover (included) and you’re all set.

Your Powertap is only as valuable as the investment YOU make in learning how to use it. Our Endurance Nation Power Training and Racing Webinar Series is widely recognized as the ultimate power resource for multisport athletes. Our kit also includes with a copy of CyclingPeaks WKO+, Training and Racing with a Powermeter, your choice of an Endurance Nation Power Training Plan, and two month membership to the Pro Forums within Endurance Nation. We even include a custom-cut wheelcover, turning your training wheel into a disk for a fraction of the cost!

Powertap MSRP:
2.4: $1715
SL: $1415
Pro: $1115
We’ve reduced the price of the Powertaps above and combined them with these savings below, saving you over $200! The Starter Kit includes:
Your Price:
Powertap 2.4 (wireless) Starter Kit: $1799
Powertap SL Starter Kit: $1499
Powertap Pro Starter Kit: $1199
Email rich@endurancenation.us to order.

Software and other electronic products will be delivered after the sale or with your system. Price includes UPS ground shipping. Need it faster? Shipping to CA? International? Email rich@endurancenation.us for sales tax and shipping options.

-----------------------

Rich Strauss
Endurance Nation Ironman 2013 and 2014 World Champion TriClub, Div I
Create a FREE 7-day trial membership
Last edited by: Rich Strauss: Jul 1, 08 12:54
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Nation Power Training Starter Kit [Rich Strauss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great idea but *sigh* I have an old mac as a computer....no parallels or boot camp.
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Nation Power Training Starter Kit [JamieJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Great idea but *sigh* I have an old mac as a computer....no parallels or boot camp.

Bummer. I'm on a Mac running parallels and WKO+.

I can credit you $50 for the software. Lemme know.

----

Rich Strauss
Endurance Nation Ironman 2013 and 2014 World Champion TriClub, Div I
Create a FREE 7-day trial membership
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Nation Power Training Starter Kit [Rich Strauss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to poop in the punchbowl but:

Quote:
6. SECONDARY SELLING: This forum is geared toward the secondary market. Those whose business is selling into the primary market (retailers) may use this forum sparingly, and only when you're liquidating items at secondary market prices.

Unless I read something wrong.
Quote Reply