Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc
Quote | Reply
I'm leaving. If no reasonable offer is made it'll all go to ebay within days. Willing to sell below ebay index prices. Will ship by USPS priority mail for small packages. Wheel and frame go FedEx. I like paypal. Make offer to bikelikemad@hotmail.com. Ask questions by posting replies here.

My powertap wheels are as follows. Powertap SL Black hub, DT 240 front. Niobuim 30mm rims, 20 hole front, 24 rear. Sapim CX ray spokes. Mavic composite skewer set and wheel bags. No valve extenders needed, just use 48 mm tubes. Professionally built. Will come with two wiring harnesses and all the powertap hardware including the soft case, tons of zip ties, spare batteries, HR strap and the box it came in new. Also will come with a wheelbuilder.com disc cover, never used. Under 300 miles on these wheels. I have some cassette or tire options for the buyer. Make offers appropriate to the fact that this is a wheel SET in prime/new condition. $200 worth of spokes alone in these. This is a 1640 gram wheelset including the powertap!

Last edited by: bikelikemad: May 30, 08 18:09
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the trispoke.How much you asking?Randall
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [toolguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This one went almost $400 shipped.

http://tinyurl.com/6l6k6d

I'd be plenty satisfied with $320.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are the bars? What price were you thinking?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [itseazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Medium. Ebay usually runs around $400 new with shipping. Entertaining reasonable offers...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much do you want for the helmet? My boyfriend is looking for one...

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [luckeeesmom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$90 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm interested in the TT chainrings. What are you asking?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [trifishy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you looking for vis a vis the frame?

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the rise on the ritchey stem?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [ginsued] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ritchey stem is 10 degree.

The chainrings, I don't know. They're in great shape. Check ebay and then make an offer. Looks like they go over $100 for a set usually. I'd jump for less.

The frame. I would be delighted to get $250 shipped. It's scandium. It's red. It includes a slick $70+ headset.
Last edited by: bikelikemad: May 10, 08 20:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the pedals, front and rear der. how much? how many miles?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [xm23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals, 200 miles or so. Shiny finish. Look almost new. Derailleurs, about 1000. Rear has a few scratches from bike falling over in parking lot. Send an email and I'll give pictures of specific items so you can make an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you looking forward for the Oval Fork? pm me...

http://www.easyendurance.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [Tri@PUR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what color is helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [kgfire03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take offers on the fork. Make an offer to bikelikemad@hotmail.com.

The helmet is silver. Just like the one in the picture above.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [kgfire03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Helmet Year: I dunno. I bought it last summer. Wore it twice.

Trispoke sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell your Wheel-set?
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [kmcbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the Easton basebar and extensions?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on powertap wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Leaving the sport sale - bike, tt gear, tri spoke, aero helmet, powertap race wheels, etc [Seth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to clarify, is the hub shimano or campy? Thanks.
Quote Reply