Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Amazing Race predictions - update
Quote | Reply
OK, who's in? I say the Black couple gets lost and drag themselves in last. Nice people usually fnd some way to screw up.

why do these people keep doing stupid things??? and why would you enter this race knowing you have really bad knees!!???? how did these people get picked?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by: frogonawire: Aug 11, 04 6:28
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sounds about right. Hopefully, the tall/short cousins will screw up royally and come in last. They make me sick with all their "I am woman" BS followed by a dose of "Why won't anyone help us?". But, if history repeats, the time they are last will be a non-elimination leg.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions [josieb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, so why does everyone hate them? Yes, the "tall" one is whiny and annoying, but the pizza guys are obnoxious and rude, the Christian couple is driving me nuts with the "I'm an example for Christ" then lie and screw everyone else, the other model couple guy is a jerk... the twins aren't bad, the black couple is nice, the moms are ok, but I'm tired of the matching bowling shirts... yes, I am hooked!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unless the rest of the race involves food-related challenges, I agree that the black couple are short of this world. Too bad, I really like them. I also think the brothers are out soon -- no competitive fire in those two. Are the bowling moms still in? I think they are, but probably not for long. That leaves the midget and her irritating cousin, the criminal and his babe, the twins, and the models.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't get me started on the Pizza Bastards! They lost me the second they started bitching about spending the night on that beautiful island.

Mirna is the reason I never liked those drama club people. Every action she takes is with the keen awareness that a camera is on her. I hate that. Hopefully, the weight of lugging her hot rollers from continent to continent will slow her down. On the plus side, Short Stack's comment about Mirna having to stick her hand up a cow's ass was priceless. If they keep up with the amusing lines like that, I would be willing to rethink my position on them.

Do you read the recaps on Television without Pity? Funny stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Television without pity? Have to look it up.

I like short stack better than shmyrna. she's pretty tough.

Amy - criminal? why?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
televisionwithoutpity.com is one of my favorite sites. Absolutely hilarious.

From their recap of the first epsiode where they had to carry the 50 lbs of beef, "What I really wish is that they had gotten separated, and that Mirna had had to walk up to a bunch of people who don't speak English, trying to figure out how to ask them if they've seen a dwarf in a plastic hat running with a dead cow on her back. They'd be all, "Crazy Americans," and then they'd go back to whatever they were doing. "

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Short Stack" --- hahaha! I'm still laughing!

Man I really can't stand the cousins. I love how they go on and on about how they're going to prove to the world that they can do anything and don't need any help and then they turn around and start telling people that Short Stack needs to see a doctor and they must get on the earlier flight, or how they get the unsuspecting guy in Argentina to carry their packs for them, or... well, you know what I'm saying.

I gotta go with the twins, but I must confess that's just the guy in me...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't care who wins, just as long as 'Mirna and Schmirna' get eliminated...tonight! Seriously, they might be the two most annoying people on the planet. Actually, I do care who wins...the longer the twins stay in the game, the happier I'll be. Without a doubt, the best reality show on TV.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions [Wednesday] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
annoying lives on! should be interesting to see the Moms beg for money, good twist. did you notice that they walk everywhere (before the ankle sprain). If you know you're racing neck and neck with another group, shouldn't you show a little more urgency?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Amy - criminal? why?"

Colin looks really scary to me, coupled with the fact that at the beginning of the Race, he talked about how "intense" he is. When his babe was eating the caviar last week, he had his arm around her in what purported to be a supportive hug. To me, it looked like a chokehold; just a little more pressure and that would be the end of her. Hubby and I actually have cristened him "wife-beater" (we have no facts to back this up whatsoever, just going by looks).

I'm bummed they were so smart last night.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions [AmyMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How smart was it to use a 'Fast Forward' when you're leading by 5 hours? I would've not used it at this point. I think this will come back to bite 'em in the ass. I have a horrible feeling that Mirna and Schmirna are going to win. They are the only ones smart enough to think ahead, like when they snuck onto the earlier flight to Cairo. I think the next to go will be the two guys or the bowling moms.

Shawn

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I, too, was completely perplexed by use of the Fast Forward. I hope this Race doesn't end like the one where the winning team was almost 24 hours ahead of everyone else. Also, I almost hope the brothers are out next. The one whose knees hurt looks like he's in serious pain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a real dumb move to use the FF when they knew they were on the first flight. Most likely won't help at all beacause there will be something that bunches the teams back together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are all of these people annoying?

Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions - update [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last night's episode was great. Twins -- still dumb as ever; only success they seem to have is using their "sex appeal" (I don't really see it, but I'm a chick). Models -- I told the hubby there was no way on god's green earth she would shave her head; he didn't believe me. By the way, I don't think God cares about the Amazing Race and I wish they'd stop acting as if he did. Chip and Kim -- Go, go, go, go!!!! Collin and Christie -- He still scares me and she needs a backbone; I see domestic violence in their future. The Moms -- I truly can't believe they're still in the race.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions - update [AmyMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. why can't people read? drive yourself to the airport

2.twins - what's with the M tatoo on her chest? very attractive

3. God should have told her to shave it - will they remember that pride is a sin?

4. Colin is a total tool, they should get a jackass penalty

5. Moms - "teams don't see us as a threat" that's because you're not - you keep finding ways to screw up

5. Chip and Kim should have done the FF, I wanted to see how they would deal with his head already shaved!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm having trouble finding a team to get behind. I'm way over the models...there should be a rule that if you choose the FF, you can't back out. I would've loved to have seen those two q-balled up. Collin is a loose cannon, I hope the next time he starts to go off on that poor girl that Chip steps in and sets him straight. I think I would have pushed the blondish bowling mom in front of the train, I can't stand her whining. The twins are still pretty cute, but not when they're fighting. Only four more days 'til the next one.

Shawn

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, frog, still watching?
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions - update [josieb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of course - these non elimination legs are bull,they should have booted that psycho, that would have been great to see him explode and attack Phil!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Say it aint so! I LOVE the psycho. It would have been total BS if he had been eliminated. His ox was broken. Anyone can see that. And then for Chip and Kim to unfairly use the Yield. Talk about a knife in the back.

I totally agree that he is an out of control freak, but I was so upset to think they might get eliminated. He kinda reminds me of someone I used to date.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race predictions - update [josieb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice. who's worse - him, with the temper, or her, for putting up with it? And does she own another pair of shorts?

I like the mom on the bridge -will this rope hold me? No, we're planning to drop you 75 feet on your head and film the whole thing!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course she owns another pair of shorts. Did you miss the episode where she wore grey short with an orange "TEXAS" on the seat?

Oy, the moms. Lady needs to modulate, seriously. My ears can't take any more of that shrill screeching. I really do like Chip and Kim, though. They are by far the most normal team. I just wish Kim would do another roadblock. But nobody brings the crazy like Colin. I hope he's around til the end. How funny is it that they keep winning trips to exotic Mexico when they live right next door, in Texas?
Quote Reply