Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Bargain basement 650c Aero Wheels
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I am looking for some bargain basement priced 650c Aero Wheels, Clincher, Hed 3 preferred. I don't need tires or tubes, just the wheels in good condition (no hops, lateral runout, etc...) Any issues that are just cosmetic I do not care about.

I'm doing my first iron distance tri this year, and I am looking to find something that is an upgrade from my Mavic Krysium Elites (which are not bad wheels, just looking for better).

I am Grabbity Green...
Last edited by: slippy: Feb 29, 08 10:39
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bargain basement 650c Aero Wheels [slippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a HED 50mm front that is a tubie. PM if interested

God's in his heaven, alls right with the world -Nerv
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Hed CX front and Hed deep rear tubulars that are in excellent shape. Can send pics, 250.00 plus shipping for pair. Email me if interested. vjohnson57@comcast.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of custom zip 400 tubies, they have bladed spokes, the front hub is a campy, rear hub is the zip carbon hub. These are a pretty old set of wheels but still very aero. I know you are looking for clinchers but I thought I would throw these out there.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bargain basement 650c Aero Wheels [riceballl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer on the wheels, but I think I've decided to stick with my Mavics for another year. I started with them mid last year and aside for a couple of teething pains they've ridden well.

I am Grabbity Green...
Quote Reply