Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS 2007 De Rosa King XL Frameset
Quote | Reply
It's a 57cm standard geometry Frame/Fork/Seatpost. It has a 57.0cm TT and a 17cm Headtube. It's the Blue color scheme.
Here's some links with extra info.
A 2005 Barloworld team bike, similar but a smaller sloping geometry model. http://www.cyclingnews.com/...ox_barloworld_derosa The geometry is the same as listed in the 2008 Protos from the trialtir web page. http://www.trialtir-usa.com/...rotos/protos-geo.htm It's in great shape. I planned on using it for road races only. I used it in one road race and mainly used my other bike for training. It's in great shape and but i got a sponsor and because i support the support, that means i will support them and ride their product. No matter how much i like the De Rosa. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Reply
Re: FS 2007 De Rosa King XL Frameset [B-Dub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am getting ready to advertise it. Anyone interested?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is a ballpark figure you're looking for on the framset?

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2007 De Rosa King XL Frameset [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping to get around 2500 US for it. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can work something out. I have a bunch of pictures if you want to see them. The frame is basically spotless.

Quote Reply
Re: FS 2007 De Rosa King XL Frameset [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop to $2000.00

I still haven't listed on the online auction sites. Maybe it looks too good in the garage. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump,

because i might finally get to advertise this. It looks great in the garage but it might be time to let it go.

Anyone interested?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply