Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oops... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- - Yeah, like the region wasn't "inflamed" before!!

I'm with you there. Hmmm.... they hated us enough before to fly commercial airliners into the WorldTrade Centre (or at least cheer the people that did) soo...... we better not make them more mad at us.

Cheers!

Trevor
Quote Reply
Re: Oops... [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day."

"If you teach that man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime."

Some dude in the bible said that.

<<<

Had no idea the bible was written by the Chinese

http://www.bartleby.com/73/484.html
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting quotation... [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally we agree.

It is very easy to be Mojo. I care more about my own liberty than the equality of others.

Too much "empathizing" and "understanding" of others self inflicted problems is a drag on my own momentum.....and not at all aerodynamic.

It must be difficult to be mclamb6; subjecting yourself to all kinds of suffering, misery, and unpleasantness.....all because of your inclination towards the frail, pussifiied way of the liberal girly man.

How do you sleep at night?

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting quotation... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's one thing to be a diversion from your miserable existence in the office......or wherever it is you spread the hateful filth that advances the ideology of intolerance towards red headed step-children.

It's another matter entirely to read your hateful words that encourage the physical abuse and humiliation of red headed step children throughout the globe.

So, on behalf of all the other red-headed step-children that have yet to suffer your violent hand, I say "WHY ME!?" "WHY US?!"

Is it because the liberal girly-man cannot settle into a civlized debate? Must the liberal girly man always resort to threats and physical violence?

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting quotation... [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can't answer my arguments, that's fine. I didn't expect any more. If you like, I could leave the red headed step-children alone and continue to beat you like a rented mule. As I said, I'm on vacation, I have nothing better to do.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: An interesting quotation... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And I'll keep slappin' you down like a used rubber.......

......in all seriousness though you are a very clever and worthwhile adversary......and completely full of shit. I wish I could devote more time to setting you on the path towards righteousness. However, my weekend plans have me busy spreading the messages of hate and intolerance against liberal scumbags everywhere.

I'll be in touch.

Quote Reply
Re: An interesting quotation... [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you are absolutely correct about obama.... he was an incredible speaker.

awesome.
Quote Reply

Prev Next