Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Tri Bike 61cm
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy a tri bike, relatively new if possible, and looking at a Dual, P2sl, K-Factor or Tequillo. I am a 61 on the cervelos but not sure what I'd take on the Factor or Tequillo.

Quote | Reply
I am selling my K-Factor SL size large. If your still in the market
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tri Bike 61cm [duffeymt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe not exacatly what you're looking for, but I have this for sale minus the wheels that you see on it. I do have other wheels for it, just not these.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tri Bike 61cm [Commfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats the k-factor SL going for? any more details would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Javelin Varese Frameset I would ship for $175. IT would include the frame, fork, headset, and seatpost. Could also be built as a complete bike. Let me know if you might be interested. It is brand new I just took the components off.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tri Bike 61cm [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Phattknot, I am in the process of pricing the bike(doing some research on the going rate). However, the bike is in perfect condition and is to be sold complete and ready to race. Plus I may sell some Cosmic Carbone Premium SL's as a package. Check out http://www.kuotanorthamerica.com/...ogue/bike.aspx?id=75 as the bike came stock from Kuota.

I hope to have some pics and pricing up tonight. PM me if interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you picked up a bike yet - but I have posted my Blue T14 time trial bike. Not sure what your price range is either - but the Blue would fit you - its a very nice bike and is in awesome shape. Never dropped ever and extremely well taken care of. I can send pics if you like. I would sell with older race wheels (spinergy or zipp spinergy combo) - for $1800 including fsa slk carbon cranks, dura shifters, aerus bars, blue saddle, ultegra derailleurs, etc. I used this bike to win world masters champs - only reason for selling is that I am considering a new bike sponsor. Can professionally pack and ship bike. Can send you a picture if you like. I have HED stinger 90's available as well for additional $1200.

cheers
MH

Michael Hay - helped on the journey by the great folks at ZiZU Optics, (for the custom fit), and Bialkowlski's TRYSPORT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2 bikes for sale:
61cm Litespeed Saber with Dura Ace 10 speed with bar end shifters, 180 mm crank arms, excellent condition, $1500 plus shipping cost.

63cm Leader 735 TT it measures the same as the Litespeed with 1 cm more of seat tube extension, the frame is near new with 100 miles, Dura Ace 9 speed speed with STI. $900 plus shipping cost.

Lowell
Quote Reply