Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vikings fan reaction videos
Quote | Reply
I saw some Vikings fans reaction videos yesterday and they were amusing.

However, it led me to wonder...

Why are people video recording themselves watching TV? WTF is that all about?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Vikings fan reaction videos [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always wonder the same thing. I sort of get it if you are at a bar and want to capture the fan reaction, but don't get recording yourself at home. The world does not need to see me yelping and screaming like a 14 year old girl who just got a pony.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't seen the Vikings videos so may be missing something obvious, but is it clear that people are recording themselves and not being recorded by family or friends? There's a member of my wife's family we've filmed with a camera phone a couple times while he's watching Pats games because he does some hilarious contortions at critical moments of the game.
Quote Reply
Re: Vikings fan reaction videos [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some are clearly family members. At least two were someone alone in a room. With a camera rolling.

It's really weird and I don't get it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, as a Viking fan you know that the team has a history of tortuous and creative ways to lose playoff games. Maybe you just wanted to try and capture the moment you realized this years team was fulfilling its playoff destiny...

Ryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Some are clearly family members. At least two were someone alone in a room. With a camera rolling.

It's really weird and I don't get it.

How else will you capture your completely spontaneous and not at all faked over the top reaction to the game? It isn't like you set up the camera with the intention of posting it on the internet. That is just a happy coincidence.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I saw some Vikings fans reaction videos yesterday and they were amusing.

However, it led me to wonder...

Why are people video recording themselves watching TV? WTF is that all about?

people from the future who know what is going to happen already. you should find those people and get them to give you stock tips.
Quote Reply
Re: Vikings fan reaction videos [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree with all of the above. However, if you don’t get the chills watching the vid below you’re not human.

Quote Reply