Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Wahoo RFLKT and Spare mounts
Quote | Reply
I'm going in a different direction with my cycling setup so I am going to move away from my Wahoo Fitness stuff. Everything was given as a gift from my wife this past xmas (don't tell her!) except the Blue SC sensors. I bought those later to get going on Zwift. So those of you wanting to get setup on your indoor trainer for Zwift, this is what you want.

Everything works flawlessly, no missing parts, etc. The one heart rate monitor was never worn! Brand new. The 2nd has been used for about 3 months total. Great little setup here I just invested into a different setup. Sadly, more costly setup haha.

Shipping and paypal are included, CONUS only and paypal please. Paypal is nick@nickpompei.com - feel free to PM me with any questions if you have them. I will make a package deal for everything too.

Wahoo RFLKT - $75

Wahoo TICKR (brand new one) - SOLD

Wahoo TICKR (used) - SOLD

Wahoo Blue SC (bluetooth only version) - Sold

Wahoo Blue SC (bluetooth and ANT+ version) - SOLD

Spare mounting parts for RFLKT - $10

Last edited by: npompei: May 21, 15 11:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wahoo RFLKT, 2x Wahoo Blue SC, Wahoo BT HRM, Spare mounts [npompei] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Blue SC Bluetooth and Ant+ Sending paypal now. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wahoo RFLKT, 2x Wahoo Blue SC, Wahoo BT HRM, Spare mounts [gshammond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it, thanks man! It's funny, I got the paypal info and was like, ahhh, who the hell is this haha! I will ship out tomorrow and send you tracking. Thanks man!
Quote Reply