Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**** Everything Sold
Quote | Reply

It’s time to part with some of my gear. All prices include shipping to CONUS (or local pickup in Washington DC area). Payment via PayPal Gift.
PM with any questions. Thanks. Everything has sold

2010 Cervelo P2 61cm – ***SOLD***

2010 Zipp 808s CC – ** SOLD **

3T Aura Pro Aerobar (42cm) + stem – ** SOLD**

SRAM Red Aerobar Shifters – **** SOLD ****

Cobb vFlow Max saddle – **** SOLD ****

2XU V:1 Men’s Wetsuit – ***SOLD***

xLab Carbon Wing (black) includes X-Nut – **** SOLD****

Last edited by: Crocwrestler: May 21, 14 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [Crocwrestler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi There, I need it to be shipped to Canada. Would that works for you?

I am 6'7, 230lb. I ride a Madone 64, so I think P2 61 will fit me. Any thoughts??
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [aofl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shipping to Canada shouldn't be a problem.
I'm 6'4" and was 215lbs at my heaviest when riding this and the local fitter was able to get me really comfortable on it. Steerer tube was not fully cut down so you have some room there, and I can throw in a couple of longer stems I have.
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [Crocwrestler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you selling tires with the Zipps wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can we email me at aofl@hotmail.com ?
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [Tribags] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Vittoria Diamante Pro Light tires I can throw on there. Less than 50 miles on them.
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [aofl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet! I am very interested in the Zipp wheels. Could you email me some pictures of the tires at clemsonturfguy@live.com
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [Tribags] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent. thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would buy the rear 808 if you're willing to split?
Are they 700c?
email me at: christian@awakenpilates.com

Cheers,
Last edited by: Ctwiggtri: Apr 23, 14 11:41
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 2010 Cervelo P2 61cm; 2010 Zipp 808s CC; 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; Cobb saddle; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab; SRAM [Ctwiggtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the Zipps are sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with edits made to reflect sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send more pics of the cobb? PM fine.

Under eating is just as good for you as over training.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Under eating is just as good for you as over training.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in SRAM tt shifters. Would you email me at dshafron(at)comcast.net.
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab [Crocwrestler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm potentially interested in the wetsuit. Could you email me please at jkoszarek1982@gmail.com Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab [Crocwrestler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm potentially interested in the wetsuit. Could you email me please at jkoszarek1982@gmail.com Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab [jkoszarek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the x lab wing still for sale? could you message me?
danny.Crawford.jr@gmail.com
Last edited by: djcraw25: Apr 30, 14 4:41
Quote Reply
Re: **** FS: 3T Aura Pro Aerobar; 2XU V:1 wetsuit; Xlab [djcraw25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the carbon wing sold last night. Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Aerobar. Can you shoot me an email at mark.j.horton at gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good day,
I would like to purchase the wetsuit. Could you email for purchase details please. jkoszarek1982@gmail.com Thank you.
Quote Reply