Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING
Quote | Reply
Brand New. Never used. Pulled off my Cannondale EVO Super Six. $879.00 Best online price $1150.00
Free shipping in US
Tires, hubs, rims.
While we understand the obsession with carbon fiber rims, the Mavic Ksyrium SLS Clincher Wheelset begs the question, why bother? That's because they're feathery light and stunningly stiff, and considerably more affordable than the closest carbon competitor. That means precise tracking when you're flying into chicanes at 50mph, without sacrificing the spirited climbing you need on the way back up. And if the package wasn't sweet enough, it also includes Mavic's venerable Yksion Pro tires to keep you in touch with the road.
The Ksyrium SLS wheelset achieves its feathery-light 1395g weight thanks mostly to the highly refined rim profile.
Last edited by: SNOWPHISH: Apr 19, 14 6:04
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING [SNOWPHISH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have these?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING [dss8653] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Interested?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING [SNOWPHISH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am! it's contingent on a mountain bike sale that's supposed to take place tomorrow. No skewers with the sale, correct?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING [dss8653] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know.
They are going into the cycle shop window this weekend for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these gone?
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE REDUCED - BRAND NEW MAVIC KSYRIUM SLS WHEELSET $879.00 FREE SHIPPING [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, gone.
Quote Reply