You appreciate me! You really appreciate me!

It’s official. I am loved and appreciated in the LR. I have a badge that proves it.

Basically, I’m the best.

Suck it bitches.

Capture

2 Likes

Trust me, if there was a disloved button you would be ratioed.

3 Likes

Mine was given sarcastically.

1 Like

Well, I guess the joke’s on you then…

1 Like

Great, now everyone’s a winner.

Pity appreciation. You’re welcome.

Pretty sure that your posts are only liked because people know that you might get an email telling you.

Another large (boating) forum that I belong to sends out emails if you receive a like. There was a thread about it and one of the guys said that he hated getting likes because of all the emails. About 100 people liked his comment. LOL. I guess he didn’t know he could turn off those notifications.

And no, I do not want any likes on this comment.

8 Likes

@sphere

So you’re telling me that only 3 other people are appreciated in the LR (maybe even ST writ large)? I’m considering this an absolute win.

1 Like

I am indifferent towards you.

Your history of tracking my post count would suggest otherwise,…fanboy.

DEI appreciation. Token middle age white male.

I would never do such a thing and there is no proof that I would do such a thing. If I was going to track someone’s post count you would not be the chosen one.

You keep repeating this story over and over again everywhere you go.

Sad.

Think again, mon frere.

Congratulations slowguy! - Lavender Room - Slowtwitch Forum

Did your post count page make the transition??

That’s clearly a deep fake Made by the fake news media and Russian troll bots. It’s sad that you fell for it

It’s called “receipts.” I brought 'em.

It’s ok to admit you appreciate me.

Not sure. I’m not sure how one would even look it up in this new architecture. but I’m sure BleP will find out since he’s the chair and managing secretary of the slowguy fan club.

You’ve brought nothing. If there’s one thing that I have learned from Trump it’s that if I keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again… despite all the evidence to the contrary, idiots on this board will believe me.

You’re at 43681 and counting

So no.