You appreciate me! You really appreciate me!

Or maybe just damning with faint praise? Get some more badges and we will build you a shadow box to put on your “I love me” Wall.

See how easy this is?

1 Like

As far as I can tell from my profile summary page, it says I have somewhere around 45,400 or so posts. Based on the old thread, there would have been somewhere north of 50k. So it looks like some portion of the old forum didn’t get ported over which tracks. For example, the old Wordle thread doesn’t seem to have been moved over. I don’t know if there’s still a user’s ranking page. I’m sure BleP will find it if there is.

I guess if you post enough. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

I just got one saying I’m a good reader. Might print it out and put it on my fridge. Maybe I can get even gooder.

Just noticed that there are Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels for Badges (OK - gold, white, and yellow)

Keep up the work!!!

Time warp back to the 1980’s and go to Pizza Hut to claim your personal pan pizza!

1 Like

Pity appreciation. You’re welcome.

This doesn’t say "pity appreciation to me. Only one other person got his level of appreciation. I’m really on a roll now.

Capture

In fairness, your like to post count ratio is abysmal. In that light, you’re probably the least liked person in here. Be better.

1 Like

He also likes his own posts, which is weird, so subtract 1 from each post total.

1 Like