Trump Watch

…yeah but you gotta admit trump makes absolutely no sense with his rambling, and sounds like an incoherent old man, right?

Weather’s nice here in the valley. How’s it looking there?

It works well. I have one person “Ignored”. It’s better than the old forum because I don’t see replies either. His content is just gone. I think he replied to me once, but I’m only vaguely aware.

Amen. I actually doubled the length of my blocklist. It now stands at two.

1 Like

Hath issued a decree:

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Donald Trump Truth Social 07:01 AM EST 09/07/24 @realDonaldTrump

No. He will never admit that.

He knows he’s going to lose. And lose big.

So. Much. Skullduggery.

As usual, it’s a confession.

Lawyers. Ellis, Chesebro, Powell pleaded guilty.
Political Operatives: Stone, Bannon. To start.
Donors: OK, not sure here.
Voters: Brian Pritchard.
Election Officials: Kimberly Zapata, as just a start.

Oh shit
That is hilarious

His “legal scholars” lol

Reminds me of the insane in pro per plaintiffs who write the craziest shit. When all his attorneys and “legal scholars” are disbarred, he will be representing himself

Fortunately, crazy people have existed forever, and our legal system treats them and their ridiculous claims fairly. It’s probably good to carefully look at judicial candidates in November because we don’t want to vote any MAGA nutjobs to the bench

I wonder if his legal scholars are the same people as his English professor friends who tell him that his use of “the weave” when answering questions is brilliant.

What is the weave? I think I should know that, but I don’t.

“You know, I do the weave,” Trump said. “You know what the weave is? I’ll talk about like nine different things, and they all come back brilliantly together, and it’s like, friends of mine that are, like, English professors, they say, ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen.’”

1 Like

He does have a point - but you must be smart enough to follow his brilliant logic. The Childs care weave all came back together brilliantly.

Trump does not weave. He vomits. There is puke all over everything at the end. The only brilliance is that everything is so covered in puke that you forget what he was even trying to say.

1 Like

skullduggery vs numbskullduggery

this is really the best you can do to pump up your post count isn’t it?

yeah, nothing embarrassing about that.

Imagine calling the target of your sexual assault “the chosen one” as though your unwanted pussy grabbing is a gift to be cherished.

His brain should be studied postmortem.

https://x.com/mikesington/status/1832908130524749933?s=61&t=nsVXZiCUm1aguM6ABLo7hA

Kids repeating what Trump has said.

What exactly is he asking the RNC/Lara Trump to do?

1 Like

doesn’t that headline have all the earmarks of a Putin propaganda piece?

1 Like