Taylor Knibb olympic races

Any idea why glasses and no visor. Is it so she can ditch glasses if things get too hard to see and just go bare eyes?

If I had to guess I would say it’s Knibb doing Knibb things. But your guess makes sense. I don’t think I’ve seen any other racer without a visor.

Any idea why glasses and no visor. Is it so she can ditch glasses if things get too hard to see and just go bare eyes?

If I had to guess I would say it’s Knibb doing Knibb things. But your guess makes sense. I don’t think I’ve seen any other racer without a visor.

Ya that’s odd. Put Rain X on the visor with antifog on the inside.

I see she was up by 30 something seconds with 13km to go time check but hard to tell from my feed and of course the faster riders are coing later

Oh no!

Oh no again!

Knibb just crashed in the same corner that the Denmark girl did. Back up and cruising.

Maybe she crashed twice?!

Knibb down at the same corner as Cecilie UL

Down multiple times. It also looks like the person who tried to push start also fell during the push.

And down again

Did she hit the camera when starting back after the crash?

Two crashes after looking good… shes gonna be a bit bruised for the triathlon races!

Looked like she tried putting power down on the bend on white lines the second time.

I really appreciate Taylor’s kit and bike and the lack of obnoxious red white and blue. Going down twice is brutal.

Goes down for a 3rd time. Yikes. Her body is going to be spending a lot of energy just on recovery at this point.

Two crashes after looking good… shes gonna be a bit bruised for the triathlon races!

Looked like she tried putting power down on the bend on white lines the second time.

Oily Paris roads, after rain white line on road, not best place to power through. What a bummer. I assume other riders will know about that corner now, or is everyone in the dark (is it a no race radio event)?

OMG she’s having a nightmare.

I really appreciate Taylor’s kit and bike and the lack of obnoxious red white and blue. Going down twice is brutal.
Three times now.

Well this seems like a nightmare scenario. Three or more crashes now and she’s swapping bikes.

Well this seems like a nightmare scenario. Three or more crashes now and she’s swapping bikes.

Wow, mechanic wipes out on bike change

Three times now.

And 2 for the mechanic…geez…

Wow… bike swap and the mechanic slams into the floor as well… US having a mare!

this is a nightmare scenario for the tri as well…

bruised and defeated before the tri

Well she is getting ripped on by the announcers. Going down three times now my gosh.

Apparently everyone’s feed is faster than mine.