More gunfire associated with Donald Trump

Post has been deleted. What did Musk say?

The group that supports such a vile man who promotes hatred and division deserves all the criticism they get.

I mean, you plan to vote for someone who just posted “I hate Taylor Swift.” Apart from how juvenile it is, it’s hardly the stuff of someone who has the nation’s interests at heart. He’s not a serious politician and has no interest in anything other than keeping himself out of prison and bilking his supporters for their cash to pay his legal bills. And you’re one of the millions of gullible fools who believes that he cares a jot about you.

1 Like

I thought creating a second account get you banned (again).

He made a snarky remark about why no one is trying to assassinate Pres Biden or VP Harris.

This post aged like a fine milk. Way to jump to conclusions on zero information, champ.

1 Like

Read the post I replied to dingleberry.

Your post implies that it was the left. And with this, I’m adding you to the ignore list. This is probably the best feature of the new ST forums. I hope you get everything you deserve in life, best of luck.

1 Like

The Telegraph reports:

The suspect in the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump was “full of s–t and hot air”, a former International Legion official told The Telegraph, as details emerged of his activities in Ukraine.

The construction worker, named as Ryan Wesley Routh, is understood to have spent time in Ukraine in the early days of the war, when President Volodymyr Zelensky invited foreigners to join the newly-created International Legion to help Ukrainian forces fight Russia.

While the invite was meant to attract just qualified ex-soldiers, it also attracted many without qualification or experience to fight, known among insiders as “Paintball Warriors” of “Call of Duty Warriors”. One former Legion official told The Telegraph: “He (Routh) was kind of infamous in and around the Legion since 2022.

“Has always been full of hot air, promising hundreds of recruits from Afghanistan and Syria that never materialised, and which the Ukrainian army did not want anyway, since they would represent a huge infiltration risk.

“He’s been trying to get involved in recruitment and was really only interfering. He was called out a number of times by Legion people and told to stop his shenanigans, but that didn’t seem to stop him. He was mostly quite eccentric. I could smell a mile away that he was full of s–t.”

Another member of the Legion issued a warning about Routh several months ago, saying he was “never associated” with the group and was “misrepresenting himself and lying to many people”.

Summary by the Washington Post:

A 58-year-old man, who spent recent years trying to join the war in Ukraine, was arrested and a rifle was recovered. Trump used the incident to raise campaign funds.

From everything I have read, he did not even take a shot.

I hope he got paid well for this stunt.

With any other Presidents or presidential candidates it would be unthinkable. With Trump it’s certainly plausible.

I’m still wondering who takes more time on their makeup—Trump or Loomer. Both of them seem to put a lot of effort into their appearance, so it’s tough to tell who actually spends more time getting ready.

I’m going to say that when you in the time it takes to create and set Trump’s hair sculpture, he takes longer.

It sure sounds like he’s taking this seriously…

Blockquote Ryan Wesley Routh, wearing jail scrubs and shackles on his wrists and ankles, walked into court and smiled and laughed about three to four times as he was speaking to his court-appointed attorney before the hearing began, Fox News observed.

Agreed that he shouldn’t have been able to get a gun.

I will say that I am SO glad that these two would-be assassins were so inept. The shooter at the rally used an AR variant, and this idiot had an AK. Those are NOT sniper rifles.

The guy with the rifle is Chuck Mawhinney–one of our best snipers in Vietnam. That’s an M40, but the civilian version is the Remington 700. Something like that would have been so much better.

I want to be perfectly clear. I’m very glad they didn’t equip themselves better. I’m also glad the guy at the rally, who actually got multiple shots off, didn’t know how to shoot.

Clearly a crazy person. No sane individual wants to hear a new Dave Matthews song.

1 Like

And just like that…

Joe & Kamala is to blame

Didn’t they say he had a scope on his AK type weapon? Seems kinda inappropriate if true.

You can certainly scope an assault rifle, but it doesn’t make it a sniper rifle. It makes it more accurate close in. It’s much about ballistics. The AK and AR rounds are nowhere close to a 30-06 , 308, 270, 338 Lapua Magnum, etc.

My buddy just sent me a pic of the when he was younger. Holy crap, he looks almost just like me back then!