JD Vance

Does anyone understand Vance’s weird hang up with women who don’t have children?

Proper women should be barefoot and pregnant while the manly men support them, or something like that.

Imagine the attacks on Harris if she had 5 kids from 3 different husbands.

They would do it in a heartbeat without even considering the irony.

**That’s not true at all. **

Recognizing their own candidate’s moral shortcomings, MAGAts have admirably refrained from saying anything about Harris’ alleged indiscretions and claims of sleeping her way up the political ladder.

It’s not just women. He believes that anyone without children should have less voting rights because they have less of a stake in the future of the country. I guess that makes me a 2nd class citizen.

. . . and also couples with fertility issues . . . I wonder if Trump is going to vet Vance now.

It’s not just women. He believes that anyone without children should have less voting rights because they have less of a stake in the future of the country. I guess that makes me a 2nd class citizen.

What does that even mean? How do you have less voting rights? As in, they shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott might want to have a word with Sen. Vance.

Vance is making the argument that George Washington should have had less of a say in the running of the country. Which is absolutely wild.

What does that even mean? How do you have less voting rights? As in, they shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

He didn’t actually use those words. He said that people without children should have less of a say in government. Since the only say in government anyone really has is voting, I connected the dots.

He didn’t actually use those words. He said that people without children should have less of a say in government. Since the only say in government anyone really has is voting, I connected the dots.

He said that parents of young children should be able to vote on their behalf. Connect those dots.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/jd-vance-parents-more-votes-childless-rcna163670

Vance is making the argument that George Washington should have had less of a say in the running of the country. Which is absolutely wild.

It totally forgot he is an adult convert to Catholicism. So he thinks the church should be led by someone without children?

Once again, being an adult convert to Catholicism is a big red flag.

It totally forgot he is an adult convert to Catholicism. So he thinks the church should be led by someone without children?

Also that Jesus guy never had any children. Guess nobody should listen to him.

My wife’s step dad after being involved in new age religions most of his adult life converted to Catholicism as an old man. He’s almost 90 now and still heavily involved in his local church. Although I don’t think he really ever gave up the new age stuff either.

My wife’s step dad after being involved in new age religions most of his adult life converted to Catholicism as an old man. He’s almost 90 now and still heavily involved in his local church. Although I don’t think he really ever gave up the new age stuff either.

Following JD’s logic, Evangelicals should have less voting rights (whatever that means) because they believe the rapture is happening soon so they have less stake in the future of our country, and the planet in general.

Junior might be cut out of daddy’s inheritance for this one.

Following JD’s logic, Evangelicals should have less voting rights (whatever that means) because they believe the rapture is happening soon so they have less stake in the future of our country, and the planet in general.

Junior might be cut out of daddy’s inheritance for this one.

Following his logic all Christians should have less of a say, afterall they all think they’re going to some great place after they die so why would they have a particularly large stake in what’s going on here. I propose that only atheists and agnostics should get full rights.

gold star families too

so, smugly downgrading queerfolk and childfree women has unintended consequences

With this and the cat lady thing JD’s issue-spotting skills are maybe not the best.

I don’t sense him the typical narcissist with no self awareness. Everything about him screams insecurity and imposter syndrome. That’s probably why the eye make-up. No way that dude sleeps soundly.

I don’t sense him the typical narcissist with no self awareness. Everything about him screams insecurity and imposter syndrome. That’s probably why the eye make-up. No way that dude sleeps soundly.

Wait a minute, did l miss this?

Vance wears eye make up ???

Peter Thiel is his biggest backer, who is gay. It always seems weird to me that anyone who is gay would support the anti-gay politicians, but here we are.

Specifically around his eyes. The kids call it guyliner.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/uploads/default/optimized/4X/9/0/0/900919dbc0a5506c866dea5035ba48406d735d8b_2_500x500.jpeg

People are saying it started in the Marines. Somebody put shoe polish on the eyepieces of his binoculars as a prank. JD thought he looked pretty suave and just kept it.